Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Quarterback named "MATT" will be on our roster Next Year?

Rookie

Which Quarterback named "MATT" will be on our roster Next Year?

Matt Flynn- An Unproven QB who got payed descent money to sit on the bench. And he lost the starting gig to the Great Russel Wilson. Don't think it would be a wise move and trade for him but I could be wrong this kid could be a player in this league.

Matt Moore- Showed he can play in this league and Win games. His arm is stronger than he's often given credit for and he possesses solid mobility as well. He's similar to Sanchez but definitely a better game manager and doesn't make stupid a$$ decisions like our overpaid crappy QB does. I think he's worth bringing in.

Matt Hasselbeck - A proven veteran who lost the starting gig in Tennessee to Jake "the snake" Locker. Up there in age and injury prone. He possesses experience and accuracy but also because he is a leader, a much-needed characteristic the Jets are lacking. Wouldn't be against taking a chance on him as long as he's healthy.

Matt Leinert - HAHAHAHAHA. Ya right no need for another USC loser on this team. This dude is terrible.

Matthew Stafford - Could this be possible. Seriously if I were the Jets GM I'd consider making a trade that involves Revis and if possible throw in Sanchez and D-Brick. I know this is way to far fetched but why not. Sanchez would obviously be the deal breaker though.

Matt Cassel - Inconsistent QB but has shown he can compete,throw a descent and win ball games. He was on a team that might have had worse talent than the Jets. Not sure if I'd want him on our roster but anything is better than you know who.

Matt Lauer.

Because it's just as reasonable as pretty much all others on there considering what level of GM talent we'll end up with because Woody kept Rex and is a meddlesome little failure of a person.

Matt Foley.

But you're going to need a shovel.

Jets Insider VIP

Veteran

Does 'Matthias' count?

Dude can flat out rock.

Oh - and he's probably as good as the worst two guys on that list.
    Last edited by adpz; 01-10-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think it is a requirement in today's NFL to be named Matt in order to play QB. This is the beginning of Sanchez's problem. And all downhill from there.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Heineken08 View Post
    Matt Flynn- An Unproven QB who got payed descent money to sit on the bench. And he lost the starting gig to the Great Russel Wilson. Don't think it would be a wise move and trade for him but I could be wrong this kid could be a player in this league.

Matt Moore- Showed he can play in this league and Win games. His arm is stronger than he's often given credit for and he possesses solid mobility as well. He's similar to Sanchez but definitely a better game manager and doesn't make stupid a$$ decisions like our overpaid crappy QB does. I think he's worth bringing in.

Matt Hasselbeck - A proven veteran who lost the starting gig in Tennessee to Jake "the snake" Locker. Up there in age and injury prone. He possesses experience and accuracy but also because he is a leader, a much-needed characteristic the Jets are lacking. Wouldn't be against taking a chance on him as long as he's healthy.

Matt Leinert - HAHAHAHAHA. Ya right no need for another USC loser on this team. This dude is terrible.

Matthew Stafford - Could this be possible. Seriously if I were the Jets GM I'd consider making a trade that involves Revis and if possible throw in Sanchez and D-Brick. I know this is way to far fetched but why not. Sanchez would obviously be the deal breaker though.

Matt Cassel - Inconsistent QB but has shown he can compete,throw a descent and win ball games. He was on a team that might have had worse talent than the Jets. Not sure if I'd want him on our roster but anything is better than you know who.
    Matt Moore!

All Pro
    Matt Barkley

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Veteran
    I hope it's Matt Barkley..

BTW neither him or Geno will be participating in the senior bowl..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Matt Barkley
    I am done if they take another USC QB. Seriously. Just done.

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I am done if they take another USC QB. Seriously. Just done.
    After the "Boy Blunder", no way they would have the balls.

Don't forget Matt Simms

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    After the "Boy Blunder", no way they would have the balls.
    If the new GM is clueless enough...........

Rookie
    Barkley would be an utter disaster. NO to USC QB's

Thanks for this thread

Its showing off peoples sense of humor.Maybe it will get Sar and Mcginley off the fire Rex stuff........I doubt it, lol.

"Do it for Johnny, man....do it for Johnny."