Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Norv to the Browns

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    he certainly will not help Sanchez with the fumbling.
    Sanchez needs better pocket awareness to limit his fumbles.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    That 'circus' thing is played out too. Zzzzzzz

No one had a problem when the Jets were playing well and winning in 2009/10.
    But when the losing starts everyone piles on, don't they? Getting Tebow was a dumb move and the dummy most responsible for that is now gone.

Parcells came here after Kotite - was happy to take the job. Team was an even bigger joke and mess back then.
    So true So True!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    He's a good defensive coach. The problem I have with him is that every time he open his mouth he think the Jets are the best team in the NFL. Yeah, we're 6-10 but every team afraid to play us. What a joke.
    Don't you play up your team to your friends and anyone listening when they are good? Didn't you think they were going to the SB when they did the impossible by beating the hated Pat in Foxboro? It seams Rex is emotional too and is on a high when the team wins. I remember all the venom when Mangini was here and would never talk at all and the NY media hated him. Leave Rex alone. So he talks big deal. The game is won or lost on the field not the press. Are the Jets afraid of the Pats? Hell no (now if the Jets could just beat them)! Parcells made the Jets stand up so why go back on that now just because the team up north does it that way. That's them the Jets are their own team. This team won't lose forever. Beating the Pats in their house in the playoffs after being pasted by them told me that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I don't think Norm to the Browns is official yet, even though it does appear that is where he likely will end up.

Another name linked to the Jets is Jim Zorn, currently the QB coach for the Chiefs.
    I wasn't aware that the Chiefs had a quarterback-------Interesting.