Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 333

Thread: 1.11.13 - Tweets, News & Updates

  1. #301
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Misleading; a cat would never willing go into the water.
    It may if it was Rex's pet.

  2. #302
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It may if it was Rex's pet.
    BLASPHEMY!

  3. #303
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    BLASPHEMY!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoJtwYSLeMw

  4. #304
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets have lost seven coaches (OC, DC, ST, QB, LB, OLB, Asst DB) through firings, defections or retirement in the past 11 days. #nyj
    Since Rex is so 'malleable', this IMO is a perfect opportunity for a coach with a strong personality wanting to take over and progress. Next year is a pass year.

  5. #305
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    That could also be interpreted as owner speak. Could also be that he was simply saying, "we felt we needed to put a fresh pair of eyes in the position". Maybe he meant philosophy, maybe he meant giving someone else a shot. Don't know, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.
    Woody seems really bad at the BS game and seems to kind of basically say what is on his mind. I take him at his word.

  6. #306
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Since Rex is so 'malleable', this IMO is a perfect opportunity for a coach with a strong personality wanting to take over and progress. Next year is a pass year.
    This is my biggest gear. With all of the free agents, salary cap mess, and coaching defections, Vince Lombardi in his prime using Belichick's video equipment couldn't win 10 games with this team next year.

    I think it will be very telling who the new GM is and if he will be able to fire Rex after next season.

  7. #307
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Woody seems really bad at the BS game and seems to kind of basically say what is on his mind. I take him at his word.
    That goes back to the buffoon-puppet master question

  8. #308
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    That is b.c they are going to promote Cohen to GM and have Nissim run the cap and contracts.
    If this is indeed what winds up happening, then I will not be spending a dime on this team including going to games until the place is wiped clean. I truly mean it.

  9. #309
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Woody seems really bad at the BS game and seems to kind of basically say what is on his mind. I take him at his word.
    I would hope so. Either way, we'll find out within the week...I assume.

    I know Seth, met his family. He's a good man, good people. Hoooowever...this is a great example of the falsifiable nature, if you will, of my good friend, Mr. Kitty. And, I might add, is soooo disreSPECTful!

  10. #310
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting point on Wheelhouse SNY the other night. They will have to hire a new GM prior to next Wednesday when most GM's and scouts are at the senior bowl practices checking on players for the draft.

  11. #311
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets have lost seven coaches (OC, DC, ST, QB, LB, OLB, Asst DB) through firings, defections or retirement in the past 11 days. #nyj
    This guy deserves a Pulitzer.

  12. #312
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    That could also be interpreted as owner speak. Could also be that he was simply saying, "we felt we needed to put a fresh pair of eyes in the position". Maybe he meant philosophy, maybe he meant giving someone else a shot. Don't know, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.
    Maybe. But it's wouldn't be owner-speak to say "different direction" and then hire your fired GM's lackey and assistant. It would be straight up bull****.

  13. #313
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Maybe. But it's wouldn't be owner-speak to say "different direction" and then hire your fired GM's lackey and assistant. It would be straight up bull****.
    A businessman lying? Would never happen.

  14. #314
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    If this is indeed what winds up happening, then I will not be spending a dime on this team including going to games until the place is wiped clean. I truly mean it.
    We'll see what happens, but if Woody's that stupid, he's in for a rude awakening when it comes to the response from the fanbase if he hires mini-Tanny as the new GM.

  15. #315
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lingerie Football League will no longer involve lingerie...and not in a sexy way, either.

    The Lingerie Football League has announced that it will be rebranding itself to more accurately reflect its position as the "most successful women's sports league" by focusing on the actual athletics of it. The LFL will be changing its name to the Legends Football League and that players replace the bras, panties, and garter belts for more traditional uniforms and protective padding.
    http://jezebel.com/5975166/feminism-...volve-lingerie

    IT'S TEBOW TIME AGAIN, FELLAS!

  16. #316
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Talked to a source tonight that said Rob Ryan will NOT be part of Jets staff in 2013. #nyj

  17. #317
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Talked to a source tonight that said Rob Ryan will NOT be part of Jets staff in 2013. #nyj

  18. #318
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lingerie Football League will no longer involve lingerie...and not in a sexy way, either.



    http://jezebel.com/5975166/feminism-...volve-lingerie

    IT'S TEBOW TIME AGAIN, FELLAS!
    LOL

    Who's going to watch that sh*t?

    I hope they enjoyed their reign as "most successful womens sporting league".

  19. #319
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

    Who's going to watch that sh*t?

    I hope they enjoyed their reign as "most successful womens sporting league".
    Feminists, I assume.

    R.I.P Super Sexy Awesome Fun Time League of Boobs

  20. #320
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lingerie Football League will no longer involve lingerie...and not in a sexy way, either.



    http://jezebel.com/5975166/feminism-...volve-lingerie

    IT'S TEBOW TIME AGAIN, FELLAS!
    The 19th Amendment was the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us