Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.11.13 - Tweets, News & Updates

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    You NEED an accurate QB in the WCO, Sanchez had trouble throwing screen passes last year.
    Besides throwing low or high or behind the WR, he has no touch on the ball. He is constant panic, high stress, afraid of getting hit mode. The ball comes out too fast or jerky or wobbly. He has lost his way.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Westhoff said he wasn't really confident in saying Tebow could be a good drop-back quarterback. #nyj
    Another great NFL mind don't think tebow can be a real QB.. Seems to be the theme when it's comes opinion of tebow around the league .

Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Westhoff said he doesn't think Mark Sanchez has regressed. #nyj

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Source confirms that Jets have expressed interest in Hue Jackson for their vacant offensive coordinator position, as @AlbertBreer noted #nyj

@AdamSchefter: Atlanta promotes Lionel Vital to Director of Player Personnel. Takes over for Dave Caldwell, who took over for Les Snead, who became Rams GM

Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    no right lol...the QB needs to be accurate in a west coast offense.
    No the QB needs to be put in situations where he's not a sitting duck.

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Westhoff said his special teams unit was an "incredible series of ups and downs" this year #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Westhoff said he doesn't think Mark Sanchez has regressed. #nyj
    Okay he's just lost all credibility.

@MMehtaNYDN: Source confirms that Jets have expressed interest in Hue Jackson for their vacant offensive coordinator position, as @AlbertBreer noted #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Then Westhoff said his special teams unit was like the "Titanic hitting the iceberg" #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @MMehtaNYDN: Source confirms that Jets have expressed interest in Hue Jackson for their vacant offensive coordinator position, as @AlbertBreer noted #nyj
    Love it if its true...

Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen
    #Bears coaching search could move to next phase after Bruce Arians interview Sunday. My latest update. http://bit.ly/XWNTVU

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Westhoff says Thurman is the DC. #nyj #jets

All Pro
    Westhoff on TattooGate: "Get a life guys!" Added: Rex has "an enviable relationship w/ his wife. & what happens between 2 ppl is their biz"

Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    "I would like the challenge of turning the #Jets around and bring them to the playoffs. It's New York." - Jim Popp

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It's okay don't worry, he is one of those nonsensical Jets fans who feel the entire team is unsalvageable. We already gave him the face-palm.
    It's OK to be negative, but this "IT"S NEVAH WORKED TO HIRE A GM BEFORE THE COACH!!!!!11" simply isn't true. Seattle did it and it worked.

Has it not worked elsewhere? I'm sure, but it HAS worked in SEA.

If in 3 yrs we could get to Seattle's level right now we'd all be happy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Source = another reporter who tweeted this info 15 minutes before Manish sent his tweet.

Well I guess Woody should hire Rex as Vice -Pres also Im sure that will improve chances of success. Keep cheerleading for Rex let me know how you feel about Rex being Coach at the end of next season...

Quote Originally Posted by franke19 View Post
    Well I guess Woody should hire Rex as Vice -Pres also Im sure that will improve chances of success. Keep cheerleading for Rex let me know how you feel about Rex being Coach at the end of next season...
    I will. Let me know how you feel about claiming that hiring a Coach before a GM is a foolhardy move that never works, now that you've learned that Seattle has taken that exact approach successfully.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    MT @tomecurran: Mort tells Big Show Tebow was a dealbreaker in the eyes of Jags GM David Caldwell so owner Khan deferred @mortreport @WEEI