Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatsesca wrong again

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Fatsesca wrong again

Well it's been 48 hours and the huge blowout news that Fatsesca promised is.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Well it's been 48 hours and the huge blowout news that Fatsesca promised is.....
    Coming today ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    he was not wrong; his sauces were wrong. Because heaven knows Fatcessa is never wrong

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't consider Chudzinski to the Browns as blockbuster news???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bears hired a cfl coach. Is that it?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kelly and the Eagles sharing mutual interest probably.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is with all of the hate for Francesca here? I know the guy comes down on be jets, but that's more of a polotical disagreement that's results from the team aligning with espn. The guy has been pretty spot on with his analysis of the team. I'd listen to him above menish, serby or cimini. He's a bit of a homer, but the hate for the guy here is pretty nuts. Btw - I love all of the gifs with him!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    he was not wrong; his sauces were wrong. Because heaven knows Fatcessa is never wrong
    I wasn't wrong. My sauces were. Ogay?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must have missed this one. What did Fatty say? Blockbuster news in regards to what? The Jets?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I must have missed this one. What did Fatty say? Blockbuster news in regards to what? The Jets?
    He said a big coaching shocker will happen in the NFL within 48 hours. I'm guessing it was Kelly and the Eagles..Not sure why everyone is saying he was wrong. That's a big move nobody saw coming.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    He said a big coaching shocker will happen in the NFL within 48 hours. I'm guessing it was Kelly and the Eagles.. So not sure why everyone is saying he was wrong. That's a big move nobody saw coming.
    Thanks for the info.

Even if he is wrong. Who cares? Doesn't mean he is wrong about the Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyan66 View Post
    What is with all of the hate for Francesca here? I know the guy comes down on be jets, but that's more of a polotical disagreement that's results from the team aligning with espn. The guy has been pretty spot on with his analysis of the team. I'd listen to him above menish, serby or cimini. He's a bit of a homer, but the hate for the guy here is pretty nuts. Btw - I love all of the gifs with him!
    His analysis is sport on? he is like a broken clock, he will be right twice a day. He killed the jets organization in 2009 and 2010 and both those years the team made it to the AFC Championship game. If you call a franchise terrible every year, you are bound to be right once in a while. That doesn't make him a great analyst, it makes him a biased overweight jacka$$.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said a big coaching shocker will happen in the NFL within 48 hours. I'm guessing it was Kelly and the Eagles..Not sure why everyone is saying he was wrong. That's a big move nobody saw coming.
    LOL, are you his PR guy?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    LOL, are you his PR guy?
    Nope. He's a d**k but just clearing it up for everyone confused. He was right..unless Kelly and the Eagles having a secret meeting the day after the NC game wasnt shocking news to you ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah! lighten up on the guy will you! he's right so far, he told you when Sparano would be going. I am begining to get tired of some of these HATER Jet fan, they always have something negative to say even though the truth is right in front of them.

Could be fraustration, I am frausted maybe everybody here is frausted.
    Last edited by TechJet; 01-11-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cowwah to the ants.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. He's a d**k but just clearing it up for everyone confused. He was right..unless Kelly and the Eagles having a secret meeting the day after the NC game wasnt shocking news to you ?
    Not at all. If he was hired, that would be shocking news. But Saban and Kelly have been discussed for possible NFL jobs for a while now. The fact that one of them spoke with someone in the pros (after the championship game when they are both at their hottest and their are plenty of vacancies) is not shocking. MAYBE if they were hired i would pat fatcessa on the back, but a meeting is not "shocking news."

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still think Brian Kelly to Bears. Honestly, the guy didn't seem all that upset after getting anihilated by Bama the other night.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's hardly objective when it comes to the Jets.
    He goes out of his way to kill them.

Sometimes I swear he asks their call screener to pick the most idiotic Jets fans to put them on the air on purpose, just so that he can shred them.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chud to the Browns!!

How is that not earth shattering?