Thread: Rex has lost his edge and Tuesday's Presser reinforced that

Rex has lost his edge and Tuesday's Presser reinforced that

Like half of the free world I started my own sports blog. Been writing a lot to therapeutically deal with the state of the franchise and what a joke the front office and coaching staff have become. My mother thinks its fantastic!

First article is about how Rex has become a caricature of himself and has forgot ten how to tell the truth:
    http://scherrthingsports.blogspot.co...hope_8265.html

Second article focusses on the press conference from Tuesday and the franchise's false sense of reality:
    http://scherrthingsports.blogspot.co...york-jets.html

Enjoy!

Enough. F**k Rex and the bespectacled idiot whose man crush prevents us from moving on.

Face it folks, the Ryans--Buddy, Rob, and Rex--are all one trick ponies who will never win squat in the NFL.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 01-11-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Grammatical error.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazinJKidd13 View Post
    Like half of the free world I started my own sports blog. Been writing a lot to therapeutically deal with the state of the franchise and what a joke the front office and coaching staff have become. My mother thinks its fantastic!

First article is about how Rex has become a caricature of himself and has forgot ten how to tell the truth:
    http://scherrthingsports.blogspot.co...hope_8265.html

Second article focusses on the press conference from Tuesday and the franchise's false sense of reality:
    http://scherrthingsports.blogspot.co...york-jets.html

Enjoy!
    Cool! Good for you, Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Enough. F**k Rex and the bespectacled idiot whose man crush prevents us from moving on.

Face it folks, the Ryans--Buddy, Rob, and Rex--are all one trick ponies who will never win squat in the NFL.
    Well between all three of them, Buddy has 2 rings, Rex has 1, and Rob has 2.

So 5 Super Bowl Rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Well between all three of them, Buddy has 2 rings, Rex has 1, and Rob has 2.

So 5 Super Bowl Rings.
    How many as HCs? Big f**king zero.

These guys are a joke and you know it. Too bad the only one who's clueless is schmuck-boy, Woody.

How many as HCs? Big f**king zero.

These guys are a joke and you know it. Too bad the only one who's clueless is schmuck-boy, Woody.
    But you didn't put that in the original question, dummy.

Good. Lionize fools, dunce.

Good. Lionize fools, dunce.
    Don't play word games with me, buddy

Ryan's incrediblely lauded D gives up the big play at the most inopportune times.

SAR brings up the most important point. In the biggest games where Ryan has coached the Jets his D was totally, totally unprepared. So is it correct to say that the Jets supposed greatest attribute i.e "attacking, highly ranked D" is actually a Fraud?

Couple that with the fact Joe Namath's team now employs a leather-helmet offense led by a tiny, inaccurate, 36th ranked QB, and this team does not have a prayer.

I'm disgusted. I hope that lousy new stadium is only 1/2 full next year.

LOL, these SOJF's have become blabbering fools. They just rant and rave without any facts. They should get some serious help.

Don't play word games with me, buddy

36th ranked qb would be a pleasure

Cool

Simply put, Rex Ryan is one of the great con men. He is a phony and a liar. Then again, look at the tree he fell out of.

I don't hate Rex. He seems like a nice guy and he's passionate. But people who criticize his guarantees ask "what do you want him to say, we suck?". There's an alternative, say nothing. Most of the other 31 NFL coaches do. But Rex is not capable of that. So you're gonna get something one way or the other.

Frankly, I am surprised Rex never really bloviated during his time with the Ravens. No one really knew much about him before that. He was a diligent defensive coach for a decade. It lends to the idea that he finally found his spotlight, and is taking full advantage of it. And Rob, also a once unknown, is leveraging his brother's spotlight to reveal his true nature as well. These guys didn't come out of nowhere, but we can't stop hearing from them now.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 01-11-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I don't hate Rex. He seems like a nice guy and he's passionate. But people who criticize his guarantees ask "what do you want him to say, we suck?". There's an alternative, say nothing. Most of the other 31 NFL coaches do. But Rex is not capable of that. So you're gonna get something one way or the other.

Frankly, I am surprised Rex never really bloviated during his time with the Ravens. No one really knew much about him before that. He was a diligent defensive coach for a decade. It lends to the idea that he finally found his spotlight, and is taking full advantage of it. And Rob, also a once unknown, is leveraging his brother's spotlight to reveal his true nature as well. These guys didn't come out of nowhere, but we can't stop hearing from them now.
    Baltimore Media vs New York Media big big big difference. Same thing with Rob, didn't hear much about him with Cle either, but on to Big D and the media spotlight it brings magnifies things by 100. If Rex was doing the same thing for the Arizona Cardinals no one would care.