Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: any hard feeling towards Pete Carroll as the Seahawks march?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I hate Carroll. He is a flakey jerkoff.

I didn't like him as a Jets coach. I hate him even more now. His fake "no worries brah," West Coast horse **** attitude is everything wrong with not only the NFL but America as a whole.
    Don't hold back.

Tell us how you really feel!

No, loved him when he was with the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    How can anyone wish him ill will when he was fired after 1 season? If he left on his own some could probably feel that way but he was fired by an owner now deceased.
    PC got a raw deal IMO.

He was fired to bring in Kotite.....

The Jets were NOT a good team then in any aspect and Leon took it out on PC.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Aw, go back in the basement and give your Jay Cross fathead another spray coat then collect the drippings for recycling Aka the " Pool" of "Industry"

The only team I root for is the Jets, you can "pull" for the Seahags and their coach elsewhere
    Listen, feel free to be all SOJF about rooting against a former coach. I personally don't care about the outcome of the Seahawks-49ers. SOJF it up my friend. Enjoy!

All League
    I hate the Seahawks, always root against them, but Pete Carroll has nothing to do with it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I hate Carroll. He is a flakey jerkoff.

I didn't like him as a Jets coach. I hate him even more now. His fake "no worries brah," West Coast horse **** attitude is everything wrong with not only the NFL but America as a whole.
    You obviously don't know anything about Coach Carroll. I would take him over Rex any day

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Fake Spike, loser coach at NYJ, coach of division rival, talking down Sanchez, running from corrupt program without a penalty...hope SEA gets crushed tom'w and the Fieri stunt double cries....
    And the guy old man Hess hand picked to replace him was awesome!!! If Old man Hess gave him a fair shot, he never would have been hired by Kraft.
    Last edited by jetman67; 01-12-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Seattle is either the best or second best team in the NFL, I say it without flinching! and I am 22, I say that without flinching as well, why would I flinch over that? so I do not remember the Pete Carroll of 1994, which History claims coached the New York Jets... I have no hard feelings! nor do I have hard feelings for the Pete Carroll who succeeded Parcells in NE, as the 1997-1999 Jets were among my favorite football teams of all time (and those years will forever remain among my favorite years of all time).

are any Jet fans here, older perhaps, anti-Carroll and wishing him ill as a result? Notre Dame fans and alumni need not comment.
    Considering your youth....spend a few moments studying the likes of Coslett and Kotite. you'll see why your father and uncles are such angry pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Lol Little did he know what was about to happen
    I remember Mr. Hess that day- "Richie is a dese and dose type of guy" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I think he was the youngest coach in the league when he coached us. Now he is the oldest coach in the league. Time flies.
    I feel old

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Seattle is either the best or second best team in the NFL, I say it without flinching! and I am 22, I say that without flinching as well, why would I flinch over that? so I do not remember the Pete Carroll of 1994, which History claims coached the New York Jets... I have no hard feelings! nor do I have hard feelings for the Pete Carroll who succeeded Parcells in NE, as the 1997-1999 Jets were among my favorite football teams of all time (and those years will forever remain among my favorite years of all time).

are any Jet fans here, older perhaps, anti-Carroll and wishing him ill as a result? Notre Dame fans and alumni need not comment.
    No. No hard feelings whatsoever. I just don't ever want Pete Carroll anywhere near the NYJ. I wish him all the luck in the world right now. I just don't think he'll ever win the big game. He sucks and is too predictable.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    No. No hard feelings whatsoever. I just don't ever want Pete Carroll anywhere near the NYJ. I wish him all the luck in the world right now. I just don't think he'll ever win the big game. He sucks and is too predictable.
    They just need one more win to shatter a few merchandise records, and set up a very nice bonus for front office management.

I don't hate Carroll. I actually like what he has done with the Seahawks. I love how fast and hard they play. They are quickly becoming my favorite team since the Jets are the Cowboys of the NE. And Seattle is a great place.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    I don't hate Carroll. I actually like what he has done with the Seahawks. I love how fast and hard they play. They are quickly becoming my favorite team since the Jets are the Cowboys of the NE. And Seattle is a great place.
    Seattle is Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    You obviously don't know anything about Coach Carroll. I would take him over Rex any day
    Easy there tiger. That's not saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by extra714 View Post
    I remember Mr. Hess that day- "Richie is a dese and dose type of guy" lol.
    LOL... WTF did that even mean? Is that a Staten Island thing?