Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tweets & News 1/12

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Exactly! While we muddle through this process and continually miss out on candidates.
    He was never coming to NYJ

J DeMar ‏@sddemar @UTKevinAcee chances Norv is the OC for the JETS/Rex less than the chances norv is the OC for the chargers?

3 Jan UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee
    @sddemar Chances he is OC in NY: 0.1% ... Chances he's OC in SD: 0.0%

UTKevinAcee
    @UTKevinAcee
    San Diego Chargers news and other nonsense from U-T San Diego columnist Kevin Acee. If you think I'm an idiot, the line forms behind my wife.
    Last edited by C Mart; 01-12-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Exactly! While we muddle through this process and continually miss out on candidates.
    Once Chudzinski was named HC, it was a given that Norm would follow him to Cleveland.

Chudz is basically Norv's star pupil.

@AdamSchefter: As expected, John Dorsey has agreed to become Chiefs GM, team announced.

And then there were 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Find it hard to believe Ryan would be given the power to choose coaches on the offense.
    I have to believe that if Rex's "attack, all-weather, not GNP, pistol" statements made me say WTF, Neil Glat and other people who WJ confides in have to be telling him: do not let him pick his offensive coaches.

Jets Insider VIP
    What ever happened to Norv for OC???? We seemed to be going backwards in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    He's the Browns OC
    If that doesn't speak for the dysfunction in the Jets organization. Nothing will. Not that I wanted Turner. But the fact he didn't even want to interview and he chose ****ing Cleveland.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    If that doesn't speak for the dysfunction in the Jets organization. Nothing will. Not that I wanted Turner. But the fact he didn't even want to interview and he chose ****ing Cleveland.
    Well Caldwell took the Jax Job. Gabbart isn't Sanchez bad, but for crying out loud, how do you pick the Jags over the Jets?

I would love to be a fly on the wall during some of these discussions.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tebow's brother happy to see Broncos lose: The Tebow family still has some hard feelings for the Denver Bro... http://es.pn/WQ3sI2 #nyj

Last edited by McGinley; 01-13-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tebow's brother happy to see Broncos lose: The Tebow family still has some hard feelings for the Denver Bro... http://es.pn/WQ3sI2 #nyj

Ha! Good for them.

The last QB to lead Denver to a playoff win...Tim Tebow.