Thread: REX IS IN CHARGE !!

REX IS IN CHARGE !!

When are you people going to stop wondering about this "dog and pony" show going on at Florham Park...this is nonsense with the end result being a GM who will be head of Admin/Finance and that's all....the picking of the players in the draft/FA signings are all still going to be Rex's call....this GM search has been a sham from day one....I couldn't care less who they bring in as GM because they will have no power and no say in what really matters....BUILDING AND DEVELOPING A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM !!...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    When are you people going to stop wondering about this "dog and pony" show going on at Florham Park...this is nonsense with the end result being a GM who will be head of Admin/Finance and that's all....the picking of the players in the draft/FA signings are all still going to be Rex's call....this GM search has been a sham from day one....I couldn't care less who they bring in as GM because they will have no power and no say in what really matters....BUILDING AND DEVELOPING A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM !!...
    It seems like a very expensive dog and pony show in terms of dollars and times

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Dump
    DUMP ++++

Come on guys, I thought we all agreed to stop passing drugs around to emotionally disturbed members.

All Pro
    Mods please merge with all the other suppurating SOJF threads

Then DUMP

I don't believe any of that for a second.