Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets want David Lee. This team is a disaster.

the Wild Cat thing is being blown out of proportion he's not the OC who will be calling the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    GIVE UP THE WILDCAT ALREADY. I've never seen any organization, in any field, seem to "get it" less than the pathetic Jets.
    Stop, its all the media's fault...........

Astoria, you are spot on. With every day that goes by without a GM in place, its one less to get ready for 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Hey SAR, question, is the guy on the left really an NFL QB?

Actually it's a very interesting picture. The first time I've seen Sanchez without the lifts in his shoes haha.

Then again even with the lifts he looks like a midget. Guy starts 1 year in High School, 1 year in College....lets trade up for this guy and give him $60M..he throw to receivers who always have at least 8 yards separation, will he able to fit it in tight windows in the NFL? Who cares...give him $60M, the owner thinks he can put his face on a billboard and have him seen courtside at the Garden.

F**kin really actually starting to hate this team.

Quote Originally Posted by drsamuel84 View Post
    the Wild Cat thing is being blown out of proportion he's not the OC who will be calling the plays.
    The wildcat worked for us with Kerley or brad Smith

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    The funny thing about everyone talking sh*t about Ryan Fitzpatrick on this board is that he was way better then anything we have had for the past 4 years. Some of you guys act like we're replacing Bill Walsh and Montana. You do realize we're trying to upgrade from Sparano and Sanchez right? Pretty much any OC and QB combination (not named Tebow) would be an immediate upgrade.
    Strongly disagree. Fitzpatrick might be the only starting QB worse than Sanchez. Fiztpatrick has had many more years to be successful than Sanchez, yet I still cannot find him having at least 1 good game against an upper echelon defense in his entire freakin career. Sanchez at least performed well against good defenses in the playoffs at least at some point in his career. Dont even want to bother going into his td passes this year where so many were in garbage time, 3 in week 1 against the Jets alone.

All League
    What a bunch of vaginas around here.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Can you imagine the whining on this Board had three HC offers made by the Jets were rejected?

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

So O'Brien, Chip and Brian say no to the Eagles. How the mighty Birds have fallen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Strongly disagree. Fitzpatrick might be the only starting QB worse than Sanchez. Fiztpatrick has had many more years to be successful than Sanchez, yet I still cannot find him having at least 1 good game against an upper echelon defense in his entire freakin career. Sanchez at least performed well against good defenses in the playoffs at least at some point in his career. Dont even want to bother going into his td passes this year where so many were in garbage time, 3 in week 1 against the Jets alone.
    Believe me, there are no worse entrenched starting QB's then Sanchez. And Fitzpatrick has only started 5 more games then Sanchez in his career and they all been with inferior talent surrounding him compared to what Sanchez has had. If you look at the last 4 years comparatively Fitzpatrick has thrown 12 more td's and 5 less int's while also throwing at a 60% clip with less talent around him then Sanchez has had in his 4 years. The only reason Sanchez has a better w/l record is b/c the Jets defense has been way better over the last 4 years then the Bills have been and that's not even debatable. How anyone could say Sanchez is better then any starting QB in this league is f*cking laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Believe me, there are no worse entrenched starting QB's then Sanchez. And Fitzpatrick has only started 5 more games then Sanchez in his career and they all been with inferior talent surrounding him compared to what Sanchez has had. If you look at the last 4 years comparatively Fitzpatrick has thrown 12 more td's and 5 less int's while also throwing at a 60% clip with less talent around him then Sanchez has had in his 4 years. The only reason Sanchez has a better w/l record is b/c the Jets defense has been way better over the last 4 years then the Bills have been and that's not even debatable. How anyone could say Sanchez is better then any starting QB in this league is f*cking laughable.
    They both are awful. You are comparing diarrhea to a solid turd.

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    They both are awful. You are comparing diarrhea to a solid turd.
    That is an insult to feces...

Jets want David Lee.

I didn't know he played football, too.

What if. ........ What if the Jets hire a new GM and new offensive coordinator and they both want to use Tebow either full time or make him an important part of the Jet offense? This could happen. Woody could be asking GMs in interviews if they might have a plan for Tim and then the GM would have to hire an OC that would maybe gear their offense towards Tim. If the Jets are gonna rebuild it might not be a horrible idea to gear their entire offense towards Tebow like Denver did. Anything is still possible. It might not be a horrible idea unless the Jets can pull a decent QB out of the hat. Then the following year the Jets draft a QB in a much better drafts for QBs. I'm not completely sure the Jets will release Tebow and since Jacksonville new GM said he don't want Tebow it might be best for Jets to hang on to him. Honestly I think that Jacksonville GM just posturing. He want Tebow for nothing. Jets might not be done with him yet????

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    What if. ........ What if the Jets hire a new GM and new offensive coordinator and they both want to use Tebow either full time or make him an important part of the Jet offense? This could happen. Woody could be asking GMs in interviews if they might have a plan for Tim and then the GM would have to hire an OC that would maybe gear their offense towards Tim. If the Jets are gonna rebuild it might not be a horrible idea to gear their entire offense towards Tebow like Denver did. Anything is still possible. It might not be a horrible idea unless the Jets can pull a decent QB out of the hat. Then the following year the Jets draft a QB in a much better drafts for QBs. I'm not completely sure the Jets will release Tebow and since Jacksonville new GM said he don't want Tebow it might be best for Jets to hang on to him. Honestly I think that Jacksonville GM just posturing. He want Tebow for nothing. Jets might not be done with him yet????
    Largely irrelevant, honestly. A smart GM will feed Woody lip service and say he will recommend that the new OC starts Tebow, the team tanks, he can dump Rex and pull in his head coach.

Tebow will be cut after showing how terrible he is.

It is highly unlikely that Tim Tebow can pull off a winning season starting in the AFC East next year.

I'm actually all for this now that I think about it. It will lead to a press of the "reset" button and hopefully foster a good GM rebuilding this team in the image of true contenders, AKA:

1) GET A QB
    2) BOLSTER THE O-LINE AND D-LINE
    3) GET A GAME BREAKER AT RB, TE, OR WR
    4) Win Titles.

What if. ........ I knew how to type using paragraphs?

Good question.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Largely irrelevant, honestly. A smart GM will feed Woody lip service and say he will recommend that the new OC starts Tebow, the team tanks, he can dump Rex and pull in his head coach.

Tebow will be cut after showing how terrible he is.

It is highly unlikely that Tim Tebow can pull off a winning season starting in the AFC East next year.

I'm actually all for this now that I think about it. It will lead to a press of the "reset" button and hopefully foster a good GM rebuilding this team in the image of true contenders, AKA:

1) GET A QB
    2) BOLSTER THE O-LINE AND D-LINE
    3) GET A GAME BREAKER AT RB, TE, OR WR
    4) Win Titles.
    Normally the Jets would try to put a band aid on things - trade up in draft to get 2 immediate starters and lose 4 other draft picks doing it. Then sign 2 or 3 free agents and then Rex starts claiming the Jets are back. Then we wind up 7-9 and accomplish nothing. No plan. Just a few band aids.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE JETS DON'T NEED TO DO!

Get all the draft picks they can. Design a Tebow offense for 1 season and ride the Tebow train. The Jets will finish 5-11 and get a high pick then it's new QB time.

At least stop the band aid routine and have a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Good question.
    Are you an English teacher or something? You ain't got nothing better to worry about than my writing skills? Seriously bro get a life. Go AWAY!

Are you an English teacher or something? You ain't got nothing better to worry about than my writing skills? Seriously bro get a life. Go AWAY!
    Joe, your posting style hurts my eyes.

At least leave some spacing in between each line you put down so it's easier to read, man.

Normally the Jets would try to put a band aid on things - trade up in draft to get 2 immediate starters and lose 4 other draft picks doing it. Then sign 2 or 3 free agents and then Rex starts claiming the Jets are back. Then we wind up 7-9 and accomplish nothing. No plan. Just a few band aids.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE JETS DON'T NEED TO DO!

Get all the draft picks they can. Design a Tebow offense for 1 season and ride the Tebow train. The Jets will finish 5-11 and get a high pick then it's new QB time.

At least stop the band aid routine and have a plan!
    I'll say 3-13 with this horse**** roster.