Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    "You are an absolute jerk"

Hey, I'm only half a jerk, breh. No need to overrate me and claim I'm something that I'm not just because your bias towards me keeps you from seeing that I'm really not as great as you think I am.

Last edited by McGinley; 01-16-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    You. There are literally no sources in that article saying that a trade is in the works. In fact, that article even cites TMZ. The quote used in the link you gave me states "So there you have it. Tebow is working out just down the street from the Arizona Cardinals, thus a trade must be in the works". This is the equivalent to the people saying LeBron was going to the Knicks because he was spotted at a Yankees game in NY. Revis goes down to Arizona every year to train as do many other players.

You're grasping at straws all because you're scared that you might not have the opportunity to sniff Tebows ass on another teams forum next year. You've considered switching teams for one player. That makes you a pathetic football fan.
    Let me try this a different way;

RUMOR: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Food for Thought

All you Tebow haters attempt to villify myself or Tebow, stating no one in the NFL want's him and using that as proof of his ABILITIES or FUTURE. Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It appears NO ONE want's to work for the Jets as a GM, NO ONE wants to run this team because they do not have the ABILITY to be a professional organization and they do not have a FUTURE. Much like Tebow nobody wants them. So by critizing and laughing at Tebow for teams not lining up for his services you must be doing the same about this organization because no one is knocking on their door either.

Oh you will get a GM and Tebow may get a job as you all suggest in the CFL. So once again the analogy. When the Jets do get a GM its will be the equivalent of accepting a CFL type GM as lts only alternative.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    All you Tebow haters attempt to villify myself or Tebow, stating no one in the NFL want's him and using that as proof of his ABILITIES or FUTURE. Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It appears NO ONE want's to work for the Jets as a GM, NO ONE wants to run this team because they do not have the ABILITY to be a professional organization and they do not have a FUTURE. Much like Tebow nobody wants them. So by critizing and laughing at Tebow for teams not lining up for his services you must be doing the same about this organization because no one is knocking on their door either.

Oh you will get a GM and Tebow may get a job as you all suggest in the CFL. So once again the analogy. When the Jets do get a GM its will be the equivalent of accepting a CFL type GM as lts only alternative.
    You are a sad, sad delusional person. You need help.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me try this a different way;

RUMOR: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts
    There isn't any circulation of this as an actual rumor though. That's what you don't seem to be able to (or want to) understand. This is a sh*tty gossip site (and a newspaper quoting that same gossip site) making an assumption. You said there were "rumors swirling" and all of this and hoping it was true. It was friggin TMZ; not nfl.com or ESPN. This is not circulating anywhere, not one credible journalist has run with it and therefore, by the definition you gave me, is not even classified as a rumor. If you truly believe we are shopping him without a GM and they are even remotely interested without a head coach in place your delusional. Considering you started this moronic thread, that is actually likely.

Rumor aside, you would gladly switch teams because of one player. Pathetic.

Btw, if you reasearched a little more you would have found this:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...-out-1.4458663

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

There are at least 3 qualified NFL personnel guys lined up as of now. One will likely get the job. Can't say the same for poor Timmy.

You are an idiot.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't any circulation of this as an actual rumor though. That's what you don't seem to be able to (or want to) understand. This is a sh*tty gossip site (and a newspaper quoting that same gossip site) making an assumption. You said there were "rumors swirling" and all of this and hoping it was true. It was friggin TMZ; not nfl.com or ESPN. This is not circulating anywhere, not one credible journalist has run with it and therefore, by the definition you gave me, is not even classified as a rumor. If you truly believe we are shopping him without a GM and they are even remotely interested without a head coach in place your delusional. Considering you started this moronic thread, that is actually likely.

Rumor aside, you would gladly switch teams because of one player. Pathetic.

Btw, if you reasearched a little more you would have found this:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...-out-1.4458663
    Actually I found 6-7 such articles so its not really isolated. And as far as your article, Tebow would not be allowed to comment on anything since he is under contract as a NEW YORK JET (I'm sure you love the sound of that).

Also thanks for the article, I love the quote,"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are at least 3 qualified NFL personnel guys lined up as of now. One will likely get the job. Can't say the same for poor Timmy.

You are an idiot.
    And you are delusional if you believe these were the top candidates available.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I found 6-7 such articles so its not really isolated. And as far as your article, Tebow would not be allowed to comment on anything since he is under contract as a NEW YORK JET (I'm sure you love the sound of that).

Also thanks for the article, I love the quote,"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."
    6-7 articles that are probably doing exactly what the L.A. Times did. Are you really this dense? TMZ is not a f***ing source. They did not say there was a trade. They made what honestly seems like a half joking assumption.

Glad you like the quote. It's just too bad that hard work means nothing in the NFL if you don't have any talent.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you are delusional if you believe these were the top candidates available.
    Every single one of those guys is unproven as an NFL GM. The remaining candidates are more than qualified. Your not very good at this are you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    He should get together with Danny Woodhead, Eric Smith, and Wayne Hunter and they can start a "Hard Workers" club.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should get together with Danny Woodhead, Eric Smith, and Wayne Hunter and they can start a "Hard Workers" club.
    Woodhead is actually useful with Brady, though. The other 3.......yeeeeeeeeah.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Woodhead is actually useful with Brady, though. The other 3.......yeeeeeeeeah.
    Yeah you're right lol. Regardless, Tebow and those others are prime examples.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what's really a laughing stock? Tim's career CMP%.

Career CMP%: 47.9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

If we actually get a CFL type GM Tebow might be useful as the 12th man on the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't believe this thread is still going.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Can't believe this thread is still going.
    At this point it's just as well that it stays alive until the new GM is hired and TT is gone. Then his traveling band of disciples can move on to the next destination, or perhaps wander aimlessly in the desert while he looks for a job. The annoyance level that this worshiping is bringing is now growing exponentially.