Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 393

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

  1. #101
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    A Peyton Manning led Denver Bronco team lost today, it absolutely validates what us so-called Teboow-ites proclaim, all he does is win.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I guess? Just like 31 other starting QB's in the NFL last year.
    So, to review...

    > All Tebow does is win, except when he loses
    > When anyone else loses, it (somehow) validates that Tebow only wins
    > When Tebow loses, it's ok because all other QBs lose as well

    And, you don't see how stupid your argument is?

    Last edited by McGinley; 01-12-2013 at 09:58 PM.

  2. #102
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do it for you..



    9 -26 5.2 yards per completion



    He actually had 3 completions going into the 4th quarter and only got 5 completions against the Pats scrubs..

    I'm not even sure if he got a yard rushing

  3. #103
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, to review...

    > All Tebow does is win, except when he loses
    > When anyone else loses, it (somehow) validates that Tebow only wins
    > When Tebow loses, it's ok because all other QBs lose as well

    And, you don't see how stupid your argument is?
    That question is on the Wonderlick Test...


    Tebow got it wrong!!!!

  4. #104
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Jet View Post
    The difference is, if Tebow played that playoff game against the Steelers again, Denver would be extremely lucky to win 1 out of 5 times. If Denver played the game again vs the Ravens tomorrow with Manning, they would still be favored to win.
    I guess that happens in parallel worlds.

  5. #105
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Failed to mention the Denver Defense gave up 6 TD passes by Tom Brady. Convenient. Has any team in the NFL ever lost a game after their QB throws 6 TD's?

    Dude your Tebow completed 3 passes in 3 quarters. He had less than 10 yards rushing.

  6. #106
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    True, a loss is a loss whether your QB is Peyton Manning, Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez, LOL
    I can't wait for Tebow to be denied entrance into Heaven. And that's not b/c he's a bad person. It's b/c I found out that God makes people throw a basketball into a 40 ft round pool from 10 yards away as a prerequisite for entering Heaven. And we all know Tebow will wind up throwing the basketball into the opposing teams jacuzzi. But at least you two will be together, there is always a bright side to things.

  7. #107
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    And Denver was one of them, LOL, HaHaHaHa
    You're delusional. "HaHaHaHaHa"

  8. #108
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I'll do it for you..



    9 -26 5.2 yards per completion



    He actually had 3 completions going into the 4th quarter and only got 5 completions against the Pats scrubs..

    I'm not even sure if he got a yard rushing
    Sounds much like Sanchez stats this year but yet he still got to play many many many games

  9. #109
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Sounds much like Sanchez stats this year but yet he still got to play many many many games
    So you admit Tebow was exposed by the Patriots as crap... Thanks

  10. #110
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Sounds much like Sanchez stats this year but yet he still got to play many many many games
    Sanchez is terrible, true. However, that's not the point. Why are you trying to change the subject?

  11. #111
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Sounds much like Sanchez stats this year but yet he still got to play many many many games
    Well comparing him to Sanchez just proved that he sucks.

  12. #112
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen so much hate focused on a player who played like 12 snaps of offense all year.

    Its baffling, and definitely reveals the underlying motive that drives said hatred.

    Carry on, Go Jets!

  13. #113
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I have never seen so much hate focused on a player who played like 12 snaps of offense all year.

    Its baffling, and definitely reveals the underlying motive that drives said hatred.

    Carry on, Go Jets!
    I enjoy how you're avoiding the actual topic at hand. I know you feel victimized like Christians usually do because someone doesn't like your guy, but try to stay on topic.

    And just so we're clear, I don't recall the majority hating on Tebow here. The OP made an outrageous claim and we shot him down. How is that hating on Tim?
    Last edited by McGinley; 01-12-2013 at 10:10 PM.

  14. #114
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I have never seen so much hate focused on a player who played like 12 snaps of offense all year.

    Its baffling, and definitely reveals the underlying motive that drives said hatred.

    Carry on, Go Jets!
    The "hate" is directed to the people who pray to him every morning. He's just a casualty of war.

  15. #115
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Well comparing him to Sanchez just proved that he sucks.
    So if you believe that, earlier I compared him to Peyton Manning so you must believe I proved that point also right?

  16. #116
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So if you believe that, earlier I compared him to Peyton Manning so you must believe I proved that point also right?
    What? Like I said earlier there is always an open invitation for you for entrance to my day program for individuals with brain injuries. I'm sure we can do wonders for you.

  17. #117
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I enjoy how you're avoiding the actual topic at hand. I know you feel victimized like Christians usually do because someone doesn't like your guy, but try to stay on topic.
    I didnt feel like trudging through the hatefields of posts.....
    Enlighten me on the true topic of this thread if you dont mind. Is it "Tebow is good and Elwat sucks", or am i way off. these things get repetitive.

    Also, FWIW, Tebow isnt my guy, I can just sense when the hate is strong. Almost like the force.

    back to the topic tho.

  18. #118
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think I made my point, have fun everyone goodnight.

  19. #119
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Think I made my point, have fun everyone goodnight.
    LOL.

    Dude. Dont empty your clip loose and duck down a sewer. You opened the can of worms, now fish with them.

  20. #120
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I didnt feel like trudging through the hatefields of posts.....
    Enlighten me on the true topic of this thread if you dont mind. Is it "Tebow is good and Elwat sucks", or am i way off. these things get repetitive.

    Also, FWIW, Tebow isnt my guy, I can just sense when the hate is strong. Almost like the force.

    back to the topic tho.
    So, you didn't bother reading the thread and posting based on nothing? Right.

    Basically, the OP somehow has it in his head that Manning losing in the same round as Tebow shows how great Tebow is and how foolish Elway is. We've shown him the stats, provided logic to him, but he won't have any of it. All he does is say, "LOL, THAT'S AN EXCUSE HAHAHAHAHAHA".

    To my knowledge, no one was bashing Tim. If anything, we were bashing the OP.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us