Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So if you believe that, earlier I compared him to Peyton Manning so you must believe I proved that point also right?
    Since Jacksonville doesn't want him, enjoy watching him play QB in the CFL.

Think I made my point, have fun everyone goodnight.
    You Tebownites stay classy.

Peter Tebow ‏@petertebow
    Am I the only one in Denver who's happy right now?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, you didn't bother reading the thread and posting based on nothing? Right.

Basically, the OP somehow has it in his head that Manning losing in the same round as Tebow shows how great Tebow is and how foolish Elway is. We've shown him the stats, provided logic to him, but he won't have any of it. All he does is say, "LOL, THAT'S AN EXCUSE HAHAHAHAHAHA".

To my knowledge, no one was bashing Tim. If anything, we were bashing the OP.
    Dude. Some of them (not this one) are long threads. If i land my cesna on the strip, and want to get straight to the action, it can be hard to scan the thread, and quite frankly i dont like to unless its invigorating to do so.

Sometimes i just need a lil something to get me through the day, so i will drive bye post. Its perfectly legal and well within the limits of the TOS.

I guess if u twists my hand i can agree that Manning is > than Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    You Tebownites stay classy.

Peter Tebow ‏@petertebow
    Am I the only one in Denver who's happy right now?
    Yes, that's class.

Practice Squad
    Sounds much like Sanchez stats this year but yet he still got to play many many many games
    And yet he has four times as many playoff wins as Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Dude. Some of them (not this one) are long threads. If i land my cesna on the strip, and want to get straight to the action, it can be hard to scan the thread, and quite frankly i dont like to unless its invigorating to do so.

Sometimes i just need a lil something to get me through the day, so i will drive bye post. Its perfectly legal and well within the limits of the TOS.

I guess if u twists my hand i can agree that Manning is > than Tebow.
    lol, forgive me. Dealing with the incessant derp logic of Tebowites such as vinnie make me forget that some of you (pretty much just you) are actually level-headed.

I don't hate Tebow. I think he's probably a good guy.

What I refuse to do is put my head in the sand and pretend he didn't suck up the field in the divisional round last year every time I hear some Tebow supporter talk about him winning a playoff game.

He was completely exposed against the Pats.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, forgive me. Dealing with the incessant derp logic of Tebowites such as vinnie make me forget that some of you (pretty much just you) are actually level-headed.

Well thanks.....and again, just to clarify my overall Tebow Hypothosis and stance it was as follows.....

"Mark Sanchez was not good, so we should start going down the depth chart of QB's in order of elimination. Thats all i wanted...i was never secretly rooting for Tebow, merely hoping to get the ball rolling on replacing Sanchez"

Anyhow, enough of derailing the thread. Heck, i dont even think Elway is a bad QB by any stretch of the imagination. Its crunch time these playoff days. 32 teams, and only 1 can hold the trophy. Im sure its a disappointment to Denver fans and players, but if you look at it from an "overall" point of view, the Broncos were a great football team this year.

Have a great night peeps.

Jets:to infinity, and beyond!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    He was completely exposed against the Pats.
    And that D was the second worst in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the day when I never have to hear about Tebow or Braylon ever again.
    I look forward to the day when you stop whining about how you don't want Braylon here....

...unfortunately I'm in for a long wait.

As for Tebow, vinniekt really needs to get a new hobby.....or he can leave with Demos and the other Teblow butt-kissers who signed up here just because of him.......

Jets Insider VIP
    BREAKING NEWS,,,,,,,,TEBOW STILL SUCKS

Jets Insider VIP
    I cant wait til hes gone and takes his flock of grape juice drinkin fools with him.

would be interesting if Sanchez contract wasnt the worst ever, and he was cap friendly cutable, which would you cut tebow or sanchez? and lets say you cant pick both lol..

Clearly, Tebow would have won that game. As any true NFL fan knows, Tebow "just wins". Besides, he's certainly had plenty of games where he put up more than 21 points, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I have never seen so much hate focused on a player who played like 12 snaps of offense all year.

Its baffling, and definitely reveals the underlying motive that drives said hatred.

Carry on, Go Jets!
    I don't hate Tim Tebow

I hate his flock of freakish fans who obsess over a mediocre at best football player.

And why? Because he's a good christian boy who tries hard?

LOL

It's f*cking weird

Denver Broncos QBs wins in playoff as starters:

Tebow 1
    Manning 0

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post

Tebow 1
    Manning 0
    And?

Please find me one sane, rational person on this earth that would take Tebow over Peyton, even at 37 years old.

Tebow 1
    Manning 0
    3 Jets sites and counting, how do you post while picking Tim's pubes out of your mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    And?

Please find me one sane, rational person on this earth that would take Tebow over Peyton, even at 37 years old.
    Even I didn't say that, LOL

I'm just saying, give Tebow some props for what he did in 2011 with the Broncos. It gets pretty old hearing that "Sanchez won in the playoffs" when if the same thing was said about Tebow, your girdle would fall off while you protested that the defense and offense won, not Tebow.

Double Standard.

Banned

Tebow 1
    Manning 0
    Denver Broncos QBs first round byes as starters:

Manning 1
    Tebow 0

Tebow may have gotten a playoff win in 2011 but he lost 3 straight to finish the season throwing for a 41% comp percentage 1 td and 4 int. So although Tebow got the win in the "wild card" round, the Broncos with Manning didn't need to play in that round, so that's just as good as a win.