Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 393

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

  1. #141
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamipuck View Post
    3 Jets sites and counting, how do you post while picking Tim's pubes out of your mouth?
    Evidently you are one of the smart and sophisticated fans that Woody mentioned in the Presser.

  2. #142
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    oH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!! to quote Kirstie Alley before she got fat, You are too stupid to live.
    Did she get nicer when she got fat, or dumber?

  3. #143
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Denver Broncos QBs first round byes as starters:

    Manning 1
    Tebow 0

    Tebow may have gotten a playoff win in 2011 but he lost 3 straight to finish the season throwing for a 41% comp percentage 1 td and 4 int. So although Tebow got the win in the "wild card" round, the Broncos with Manning didn't need to play in that round, so that's just as good as a win.
    The point is that for a rookie QB, Tebow did a good job. Any rookie QB who is not named Tebow gets cut some slack. How do you explain that the slightest sensible comment about Tebow is attacked by you guys with rabid hate? And he's been on the Jets team all year, yet Braylon Edwards gets more acceptance from you guys than Tebow ever did.

  4. #144
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    The point is that for a rookie QB, Tebow did a good job. Any rookie QB who is not named Tebow gets cut some slack. How do you explain that the slightest sensible comment about Tebow is attacked by you guys with rabid hate? And he's been on the Jets team all year, yet Braylon Edwards gets more acceptance from you guys than Tebow ever did.
    Tebow wasn't a rookie in 2011.

    He was a 2nd year player that had nearly 1 1/2 years to sit on the bench and learn the pro game.

    Just like Kaepernik, basically.

    Except Kaepernik sh*ts on Tebow in every facet on the field.

    Dynamic runner who can actually throw a football, and damn well I might add.

  5. #145
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Did Peyton get to play a hobbled Steelers D? No? Oh, ok.

    You're completely and utterly stupid. The fact that you would honestly try to put Tebow over an elite, HoF QB exemplifies how stupid you really are.
    Can you make your point without personal attacks, like calling someone stupid? The main point that Tebow fans are trying to make is that TEBOW HAD A GOOD ENOUGH 2011 SEASON to start the last 2 games for the JETS this year.

    How about trying a little intellectual conversation, huh? Nobody said that Tebow is greater than Peyton Manning, but simply stated a fact about the playoffs. Certainly no one is saying that Flacco > Manning, but he won today.

    Give Tebow the same consideration given to any other young QB, especially one that went to the playoffs. Were you guys ever going to like Tebow this year, after trading to get him? Because it doesn't look like it to me. Even though he wasn't given much of a chance to play, he has done nothing to inspire your hatred.

    Count the posts in this thread. Looks like a big gang of bullies picking on 2 or 3 people, and personally attacking other fans by calling them stupid, fat, or other vulgar names like "Teblowers".

    And before you say you don't hate him, but you hate his "cult", that is BS and you know it is. There is no cult on this forum except for the cult of Tebow haters. That's the only cult I've seen, bullying and viciously attacking other fans on this board for no reason.

  6. #146
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tim Tebow can not score at will. If you think Tebow is anything close to Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson, Rodgers, Newton even..you're just delusional. Tim Tebow is the king of maybe pulling out a game late when the D manages to completely shut down the opponent's offense but that just doesn't happen anymore. If you want to win playoff games you need an offense that has the ability to score 30+ points nearly at will. Charles Woodson, AJ Hawk, BJ Raji, Clay Matthews, Champ Bailey, Von Miller.........all useless come playoff time. Offense wins games now. Score, score, and score again with the rules in place. That;s how you win. Tim Tebow at his very best can't do that.

  7. #147
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Tebow wasn't a rookie in 2011.

    He was a 2nd year player that had nearly 1 1/2 years to sit on the bench and learn the pro game.

    Just like Kaepernik, basically.

    Except Kaepernik sh*ts on Tebow in every facet on the field.

    Dynamic runner who can actually throw a football, and damn well I might add.
    Tebow haters believe that Tebow can only be a good QB if he is the best QB in the whole wide world. Tebow haters can allow no actual football compliment to be given to Tebow. Tebow haters are the biggest cult on earth. Even though I will present the facts to you below, you will continue to sh*t on Tebow and any accomplishment he ever made.

    Remember the football strike? Remember how Tebow got no reps in preseason because there wasn't a preseason? Remember how Kyle Orton, not Tebow, started the first 5 games of 2011? Remember how it wasn't pretty, but he won some games? And he ran right past Revis when the Jets played the Broncos, I do believe. Tebow bashers love to froth at the mouth and claim anybody who gives Tebow a compliment is a "cultist".

  8. #148
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Tebow haters believe that Tebow can only be a good QB if he is the best QB in the whole wide world. Tebow haters can allow no actual football compliment to be given to Tebow. Tebow haters are the biggest cult on earth. Even though I will present the facts to you below, you will continue to sh*t on Tebow and any accomplishment he ever made.

    Remember the football strike? Remember how Tebow got no reps in preseason because there wasn't a preseason? Remember how Kyle Orton, not Tebow, started the first 5 games of 2011? Remember how it wasn't pretty, but he won some games? And he ran right past Revis when the Jets played the Broncos, I do believe. Tebow bashers love to froth at the mouth and claim anybody who gives Tebow a compliment is a "cultist".
    I'm sorry, if Tebow was DEN's QB tonight they would have lost 35-24 maybe 30-27 at best. And that's giving Tebow the 2 SpT's TD's DEN had. Tebow can't win a game in a shootout like this game was.

  9. #149
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teblow sucks worse than a 2 dollar hooker!!! The Jets discovered at the start of training camp that trading for him was huge mistake.

  10. #150
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post

    And before you say you don't hate him, but you hate his "cult", that is BS and you know it is. There is no cult on this forum except for the cult of Tebow haters. That's the only cult I've seen, bullying and viciously attacking other fans on this board for no reason.
    What's so hard to believe about that?

    I have no problem at all with Tebow.

    By all accounts, he's a good guy who works as hard as anyone you'll find.

    But guess what? There are multiple guys on every single team in the league that fit that description. They just don't have the polarizing personality that Tebow has or wear their religion on their sleeve.

    Like I said, I'm sure Tebow is a great guy.

    He just isn't a professional QB.

    In Canada? Maybe

    But if you think this kid can have prolonged success in the NFL as a starting QB by looking like he doesn't even belong on a football field for 55 minutes and then pulling last second wins out of his ass every week, then you're sadly mistaken.

    If Tebow comes to grips with the fact that he isn't an NFL QB and accepts a role as a gadget player/H-back, then maybe he'll stick around in this league.


    Otherwise, good luck with the Montreal Alhouettes, Tim.

  11. #151
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Tebow haters believe that Tebow can only be a good QB if he is the best QB in the whole wide world. Tebow haters can allow no actual football compliment to be given to Tebow. Tebow haters are the biggest cult on earth. Even though I will present the facts to you below, you will continue to sh*t on Tebow and any accomplishment he ever made.

    Remember the football strike? Remember how Tebow got no reps in preseason because there wasn't a preseason? Remember how Kyle Orton, not Tebow, started the first 5 games of 2011? Remember how it wasn't pretty, but he won some games? And he ran right past Revis when the Jets played the Broncos, I do believe. Tebow bashers love to froth at the mouth and claim anybody who gives Tebow a compliment is a "cultist".

    LOL

    Because they are cultists.

    People like you and Demos couldn't give a sh*t about the Jets as a team.

    You're here because Tebow is here.

    I just find it hilarious that there is such a blind, devoted following to such a mediocre football player.

  12. #152
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

    Because they are cultists.

    People like you and Demos couldn't give a sh*t about the Jets as a team.

    You're here because Tebow is here.

    I just find it hilarious that there is such a blind, devoted following to such a mediocre football player.
    How did Lennon say it? "Living is easy with eyes closed".

  13. #153
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just give me a freaking chance. I work hard, I have the intangibles more than anyone in the league. WTF was wrong with Sporano?

  14. #154
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, you're so right! They figured out Tebow sucked in pre-season games .... oh wait, Westy said they didn't even practice any Tebow plays and he's still waiting for them to unveil it. So how did they determine he sucked? Did they let him start a game? A quarter? Nay, merry men, in one game all year he was allowed a whole drive. The coach allowed him to pass the ball 8 times, but verily even though his passes were pretty good, he sucks.

    We are the mighty Jets Fan Base, who decide someone sucks because he didn't play this year. The Mighty Jets who say that a QB on the Broncos who has a winning record and goes to the playoffs is not actually a QB. Even though his title on the Jets official page has "QB" next to his name, and he's wearing a Jets uniform.

    Jets Fans - the only fans in the world who want a player on their team to suck.

  15. #155
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Tebow wasn't a rookie in 2011.

    He was a 2nd year player that had nearly 1 1/2 years to sit on the bench and learn the pro game.

    Just like Kaepernik, basically.

    Except Kaepernik sh*ts on Tebow in every facet on the field.

    Dynamic runner who can actually throw a football, and damn well I might add.

    Ya know, it should would be interesting, to me at least, to see Tebow running the offenses used in Washington, Seattle or SF. Those coaches understood something that Mike McCoy apparently never did, which is that running Spread Option can dictate coverages that teams can use against you.

    Not saying that Tebow would do as well as RG3, Kapernick or Russell. Just that it would be interesting to see.

  16. #156
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    tebow is a bad qb, but Sanchez is even worse. there is no need to continue arguing . comparing him to Peyton is ridiculous !

  17. #157
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    OMG, you're so right! They figured out Tebow sucked in pre-season games .... oh wait, Westy said they didn't even practice any Tebow plays and he's still waiting for them to unveil it. So how did they determine he sucked? Did they let him start a game? A quarter? Nay, merry men, in one game all year he was allowed a whole drive. The coach allowed him to pass the ball 8 times, but verily even though his passes were pretty good, he sucks.

    We are the mighty Jets Fan Base, who decide someone sucks because he didn't play this year. The Mighty Jets who say that a QB on the Broncos who has a winning record and goes to the playoffs is not actually a QB. Even though his title on the Jets official page has "QB" next to his name, and he's wearing a Jets uniform.

    Jets Fans - the only fans in the world who want a player on their team to suck.
    This should be a sticky

  18. #158
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still hoping we cut Tebow soon, then we will experience these Tebow aftershocks for 6-9 months. Hopefully with decreasing frequency. But let's say the jets lose week 1, some idiot will post how they'd have won with Tebow. Or, Tebow will go off week 7 in the CFL or wherever he lands, and some maniac will come here and say how everyone in the NFL is wrong.

    It's all part of the process. I just hope we take that next step soon.

  19. #159
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets are smart they will keep Tebow and start him next season.

    The 2013 season is shaping up to be an outright DISASTER, the Jets won't be able to fill half the stadium with the team they're going to put on the field, by having Tebow as the QB fans will show up just to see it. We're headed for so much turnover on this team, the GM will be new and not the best available, the DC will be an also-ran, the OC won't be Norv Turner or anyone like him, the special teams coach is an unproven commodity, we're in cap hell and won't be able to fix most of our personnel problems either.

    The Jets had better think long and hard before they cut Tebow loose because he may be their only selling point next season... Again, THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT IT! This team has no drawing power, NONE! Tebow will at least bring fans to the stadium, and that is worth something.

  20. #160
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,791
    Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us