Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

Practice Squad

The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

A Peyton Manning led Denver Bronco team lost today, it absolutely validates what us so-called Teboow-ites proclaim, all he does is win. Manning may be one of the best TRUE PASSERS all time and yet he could not accomplish what Tim did. Tim also won on the road against Big Ben, Peyton is at home against Joe Flacco (LOL) and this Denver team is heads above last years Denver team.

So is drop back passing overrated and can it be supplanted by a read-option type offense? Yes, yes, yes, its just that fans despise it, it's not as exciting.

No excuses now but I'm sure lots of them will be coming up.

Suck it up Elway you screwed up and so did you Rex.

Ray Lewis is doing his Tebow impression right now.

THis is why I can never call Manning the GOAT. This is his 8th one and done and he threw the pick to lose the game again...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    A Peyton Manning led Denver Bronco team lost today, it absolutely validates what us so-called Teboow-ites proclaim, all he does is win. Manning may be one of the best TRUE PASSERS all time and yet he could not accomplish what Tim did. Tim also won on the road against Big Ben, Peyton is at home against Joe Flacco (LOL) and this Denver team is heads above last years Denver team.

So is drop back passing overrated and can it be supplanted by a read-option type offense? Yes, yes, yes, its just that fans despise it, it's not as exciting.

32 teams disagree with you...

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    THis is why I can never call Manning the GOAT. This is his 8th one and done and he threw the pick to lose the game again...
    Amazing statistic.

Denver won at home last year against Pittsburgh.

Except Tebow lost in the same round last year, too.

You're really this stupid, aren't you?

You think Denver wants Tim back? Maybe we can get a 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Tebow starts 16 games this year, and we have the number 1 pick overall.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    And Denver was one of them, LOL, HaHaHaHa

All League
    Did Tebow win 13 games and get a first round bye? Did Tebow get to an AFC championship game?

Then I'd say he didn't do what Manning did.

Worst thread ever.

Dump.

Jets Insider VIP
    oH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!! to quote Kirstie Alley before she got fat, You are too stupid to live.

Yeah, Tebow looked like a real stud against the Pats..

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Except Tebow lost in the same round last year, too.

You're really this stupid, aren't you?
    I stand corrected but how many playoff games did Tebow win last year and how many did Super QB a true passer Manning win this year?

Uh... perhaps you didn't see Champ Bailey getting spanked and burned all night? Or maybe you missed the horrific officiating in this game? No QB could overcome those two things, no QB could.

I stand corrected but how many playoff games did Tebow win last year and how many did Super QB a true passer Manning win this year?
    Did Peyton get to play a hobbled Steelers D? No? Oh, ok.

You're completely and utterly stupid. The fact that you would honestly try to put Tebow over an elite, HoF QB exemplifies how stupid you really are.

lol I hope yornot saying you would rather have tebow over manning? Tebow over sanchez sure, after this year I would. But I can list over 50 qbs Id rather have then sanchez..But def need a Ocord who has a clue to run tebow O.

Jets Insider VIP

I dislike unreasonable fans that called TEBOW silly names this season. But I detest you bragging as well.

We are Jets fans here and we should just pull for our team to win instead of pulling only for one QB over another!

Veteran
    Oh my God, the stupid

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Uh... perhaps you didn't see Champ Bailey getting spanked and burned all night? Or maybe you missed the horrific officiating in this game? No QB could overcome those two things, no QB could.
    LOL, Excuse #1