Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 381 to 393 of 393

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

  1. #381
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    All you Tebow haters attempt to villify myself or Tebow, stating no one in the NFL want's him and using that as proof of his ABILITIES or FUTURE. Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

    It appears NO ONE want's to work for the Jets as a GM, NO ONE wants to run this team because they do not have the ABILITY to be a professional organization and they do not have a FUTURE. Much like Tebow nobody wants them. So by critizing and laughing at Tebow for teams not lining up for his services you must be doing the same about this organization because no one is knocking on their door either.

    Oh you will get a GM and Tebow may get a job as you all suggest in the CFL. So once again the analogy. When the Jets do get a GM its will be the equivalent of accepting a CFL type GM as lts only alternative.
    Well they did trade for Tebow so you have a point there, but Tanny is gone, and I would hope our new GM wouldn't make such an blatantly amateurish move in the future. Btw it's clear that The Jets are being picky, and not the other way around. Your judgment is obviously horrendous so your viewpoint is predictable.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    If Tim goes to Arizona my green and white goes to Arizona red.
    I'm holding you to this, pal.


    Please take Demos with his ICP-like Avatar with you while you're out there, okay?
    Last edited by Vin; 01-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    And yes I am saying Manning is a choking dog. The Colts won the SB in spite of Manning in that game, again, just saying.
    32 teams employ people with one directive -- to win football games. Every single one of them that did not already have a great QB were falling all over themselves for a chance to sign Peyton Manning. And Tebow was traded for a 4th round pick to be a bench warmer. I guess you just know more than the people that do this for a living.

    By the way anyone who believes the Bronco's (or any other team) would be better with Tebow than Peyton Manning can not be taken seriously.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    All you Tebow haters attempt to villify myself or Tebow, stating no one in the NFL want's him and using that as proof of his ABILITIES or FUTURE. Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

    It appears NO ONE want's to work for the Jets as a GM, NO ONE wants to run this team because they do not have the ABILITY to be a professional organization and they do not have a FUTURE. Much like Tebow nobody wants them. So by critizing and laughing at Tebow for teams not lining up for his services you must be doing the same about this organization because no one is knocking on their door either.

    Oh you will get a GM and Tebow may get a job as you all suggest in the CFL. So once again the analogy. When the Jets do get a GM its will be the equivalent of accepting a CFL type GM as lts only alternative.
    Ouch, your words cut like a hot knife.

    So, what your saying is that Jet's management sucks.... Is that news? Do you even read any of the non-Tebow threads on this site?

  5. #385
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,125
    350+ replies?

    This is a better troll thread than SAR's ever come up with.

  6. #386
    ^ SAR is weeping as we speak.

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Of the 3 QB's on the Jet roster, by about week 12 it was very clear that Sanchez was killing this team via poor ball security. Ryan's failure to start the #2 QB proves that either:

    A. His skill as a talent evaluator is lacking, or
    B. He stubbornly, knowingly refused to play the backup who had 16 NFL starts under his belt and had demonstrated better ball security than Sanchez.

    In either case, it made zero sense. Ryan is either a stone cold buffoon or a gutless punk who put his personal agenda ahead of the team.
    That's what i have trouble getting my head around. Rex had nothing to lose by starting Tebow in the last game or two. What's the worst that could happen - Tebow losing the game? We lost the last 2 games anyway. We were already out of playoff contention.

    It seems incredible to think Rex didn't start Tebow due to sheer stubbornness - but what else makes sense? Again, the worst that could have happened is that Tebow could have lost - just like Sanchez or McElroy. Rex wouldn't have been in more danger of losing his job whether it was Tebow, Sanchez or McElroy who lost. Even if Tebow had a butt-fumbling 11-sack beat down of a game, Johnson wouldn't have fired Rex.

    He was aware of the season-long intense media scrutiny and speculation about whether or not Tebow could successfully QB the Jets. If Tebow had stunk up the place, Rex's decision not to start Tebow all year would have been validated.

    This is why Rex's actions defy logic.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    That's what i have trouble getting my head around. Rex had nothing to lose by starting Tebow in the last game or two. What's the worst that could happen - Tebow losing the game? We lost the last 2 games anyway. We were already out of playoff contention.

    It seems incredible to think Rex didn't start Tebow due to sheer stubbornness - but what else makes sense? Again, the worst that could have happened is that Tebow could have lost - just like Sanchez or McElroy. Rex wouldn't have been in more danger of losing his job whether it was Tebow, Sanchez or McElroy who lost. Even if Tebow had a butt-fumbling 11-sack beat down of a game, Johnson wouldn't have fired Rex.

    He was aware of the season-long intense media scrutiny and speculation about whether or not Tebow could successfully QB the Jets. If Tebow had stunk up the place, Rex's decision not to start Tebow all year would have been validated.

    This is why Rex's actions defy logic.
    In essence I agree with you. Good or Bad, Tebow's play would have brought clarity to a muddy situation.

  9. #389
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    There are at least 3 qualified NFL personnel guys lined up as of now. One will likely get the job. Can't say the same for poor Timmy.

    You are an idiot.
    The new GM is a qualified as this guy, another capologist, LOL.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=water...,r:7,s:0,i:102

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    The new GM is a qualified as this guy, another capologist, LOL.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=water...,r:7,s:0,i:102
    I'll say it again since you convienently skipped over my other post. Until they all actually do something, all of these GMs are all equally qualified. I know that may be hard for someone with a brain as small as your's to understand, but it's true.

    I really didn't think any one of you Tebow fans could really reach this level of stupidity but you have shown me how incredibly wrong I was. Have fun telling everyone next year that Tim is the greatest preacher in the history of preachers and that no preachers come close to his preaching levels since there is a solid chance of that happening. However, in the meantime I suggest you sit down and let this this thread die out to save yourself the embarrassment of being continuously ripped apart. You follow one player over a team like a pathetic dog and that's as bad as it gets.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    In essence I agree with you. Good or Bad, Tebow's play would have brought clarity to a muddy situation.
    Yes - clarity. Stink or swim. Even if there was still some "cloudiness", we'd have a helluva lot more meat to fight over LOL.

    Rex. It's all on Rex for ending the season without telling me where the bodies are buried.

    Meanwhile, back at the ranch, looks like we have a good GM and OC. I think the QB coach has a good pedigree too. I'm staying tuned to the JI channel to see what happens in the draft and FA. Things gotta get better with the regime change.

  12. #392
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    I'll say it again since you convienently skipped over my other post. Until they all actually do something, all of these GMs are all equally qualified. I know that may be hard for someone with a brain as small as your's to understand, but it's true.

    I really didn't think any one of you Tebow fans could really reach this level of stupidity but you have shown me how incredibly wrong I was. Have fun telling everyone next year that Tim is the greatest preacher in the history of preachers and that no preachers come close to his preaching levels since there is a solid chance of that happening. However, in the meantime I suggest you sit down and let this this thread die out to save yourself the embarrassment of being continuously ripped apart. You follow one player over a team like a pathetic dog and that's as bad as it gets.
    Yes. The obligatory religious reference is used once again in a feeble attempt to make a point about the football team. I thought Marsupials were intelligent animals.

    In any event, the buffoon's decision not to play Tebow hosed you. He would have sucked big time and this thread would never have happened, right?

  13. #393
    He already sucks and it STILL got made, lol.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us