Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Lol get used to the idea of rooting for no one then. After the Jets dump his ass, it looks unlikely that anyone will want him or his travelling circus.
    Someone will want him. Maybe he'll be the backup for the Roughriders or something. As hard as it is to believe they'll probably want Vinnie K too. Maaybe he'll start a Roughrider message board. I wish them all the best.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Given the ****ty WC play design and play calling of Sparano ? Even then, no. Tebow's best work for the Jets was with Westhoff, a creative coach who figured out how to use him. Things didn't always work, but that's life.
    Hey maybe Tebow's OC in Toronto will run an offense more suitable for him next season?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Yesterday Tim Tebow worked out with his personal trainer at a local college for over 2 hours near Glendale Arizona.

Rumors flying that a trade is in the works with the Arizona Cardinals. Please make it happen and get Tim away from this dysfunctional organization.

No GM wants this job because of the circus atmosphere, Gepetto(Rex) will be controlling the strings of Pinnochio(new GM), how about that for the inmate running the asylum. Inevitable for the Jets to not getting close to smelling success in 2013. Rexingling and Barnum and Bailey Circus is still in town.

If Tim goes to Arizona my green and white goes to Arizona red.
    There is literally zero truth to anything you said. No one has said there are rumors a trade is in the works. You Tebowites are literally the most pathetic football fans I have ever seen.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Peyton Manning led Denver Bronco team lost today, it absolutely validates what us so-called Teboow-ites proclaim, all he does is win. Manning may be one of the best TRUE PASSERS all time and yet he could not accomplish what Tim did. Tim also won on the road against Big Ben, Peyton is at home against Joe Flacco (LOL) and this Denver team is heads above last years Denver team.

So is drop back passing overrated and can it be supplanted by a read-option type offense? Yes, yes, yes, its just that fans despise it, it's not as exciting.

No excuses now but I'm sure lots of them will be coming up.

Suck it up Elway you screwed up and so did you Rex.

CFL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday Tim Tebow worked out with his personal trainer at a local college for over 2 hours near Glendale Arizona.

Rumors flying that a trade is in the works with the Arizona Cardinals. Please make it happen and get Tim away from this dysfunctional organization.

No GM wants this job because of the circus atmosphere, Gepetto(Rex) will be controlling the strings of Pinnochio(new GM), how about that for the inmate running the asylum. Inevitable for the Jets to not getting close to smelling success in 2013. Rexingling and Barnum and Bailey Circus is still in town.

If Tim goes to Arizona my green and white goes to Arizona red.
    Well that would be great if only it were true. Arizona doesn't even have a coach and they're trying to trade for a player? You know what you can do with your 'green and white', right?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is this troll bait thread not in the dumpster?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods. Please change this thread title to

"Is it wrong to have 15 Tebow Fatheads on my bedroom walls?" vinnievt

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must be high. The Broncos would never have been in the playoffs w/o Payton. **** TeblowCan'tThrow.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    There is literally zero truth to anything you said. No one has said there are rumors a trade is in the works. You Tebowites are literally the most pathetic football fans I have ever seen.
    Who's pathetic now puke?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...yX0mwyQDky3uCw

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Well that would be great if only it were true. Arizona doesn't even have a coach and they're trying to trade for a player? You know what you can do with your 'green and white', right?
    Back at you also.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...yX0mwyQDky3uCw

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFan - ATL View Post
    You must be high. The Broncos would never have been in the playoffs w/o Payton. **** TeblowCan'tThrow.
    they made it last year with tebow and actually won a game.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch and weep, Tim will be in the NFL and yes I certainly do know what I'd like to do with my green and white.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/20...qVKnk-Zk.email

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha did you actually READ what that says? If you didn't, and you obviously didn't, it said that Tebow is manufacturing rumors by flying around and working out in a random geographical location. And who are the Jets, with no GM, trading with in AZ who have no coach? The Janitor?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    TL;DR Synopsis

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha did you actually READ what that says? If you didn't, and you obviously didn't, it said that Tebow is manufacturing rumors by flying around and working out in a random geographical location. And who are the Jets, with no GM, trading with in AZ who have no coach? The Janitor?
    You are an absolute jerk. I stated there were rumors and all rumors are manufactured, its inherent in its definition. I read every word, watched the Fox news video and reporters, news media are generating the rumors. If you want to call it a Tebow ploy go right ahead, it does not change the fact that rumors are swirling regardless of the present state of the Cardinals. But I guess you have inside information saying conclusively there is no interest.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are an absolute jerk. I stated there were rumors and all rumors are manufactured, its inherent in its definition. I read every word, watched the Fox news video and reporters, news media are generating the rumors. If you want to call it a Tebow ploy go right ahead, it does not change the fact that rumors are swirling regardless of the present state of the Cardinals. But I guess you have inside information saying conclusively there is no interest.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    You. There are literally no sources in that article saying that a trade is in the works. In fact, that article even cites TMZ. The quote used in the link you gave me states "So there you have it. Tebow is working out just down the street from the Arizona Cardinals, thus a trade must be in the works". This is the equivalent to the people saying LeBron was going to the Knicks because he was spotted at a Yankees game in NY. Revis goes down to Arizona every year to train as do many other players.

You're grasping at straws all because you're scared that you might not have the opportunity to sniff Tebows ass on another teams forum next year. You've considered switching teams for one player. That makes you a pathetic football fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    You. There are literally no sources in that article saying that a trade is in the works. In fact, that article even cites TMZ. The quote used in the link you gave me states "So there you have it. Tebow is working out just down the street from the Arizona Cardinals, thus a trade must be in the works". This is the equivalent to the people saying LeBron is going to the Knicks because he was spotted at a Yankees game in NY. Revis goes down to Arizona every year to train as do many other players.

You're grasping at straws all because you're scared that you might not have the opportunity to sniff Tebows ass on another teams forum next year. You've considered switching teams for one player. That makes you a dumb *****.
    Fixed for accuracy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    "You are an absolute jerk"

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, remember when Revis and Wilson were training in Arizona? OMG - does this mean a trade is in the works?!?!?!?!