Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 393

Thread: The Denver loss validates Tebow's ability to just Win

  1. #81
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    LOL

    10/21 316 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's with a winning 80 yd TD pass
    In addition to your inability to evaluate an NFL player, you can't read either...

  2. #82
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow's 2011 Divisional round stats: T. Tebow 34.6 CMP %, 136 yards, 0 TDS, 0 INTs.

  3. #83
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellaz View Post
    I'd rather show this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuUI...yer_detailpage

  4. #84
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    PASSING CP/AT YDS TD INT
    Tebow 9/26 136 0 0

    Against the NFL's 31st ranked defense....but all he does is win.

  5. #85
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    In addition to your inability to evaluate an NFL player, you can't read either...
    Save your energy, he is clearly trying to troll for more reaction from everyone.

    Might be time to lock this and put it where it belongs.

  6. #86
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow > Manning...

  7. #87
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellaz View Post
    PASSING CP/AT YDS TD INT
    Tebow 9/26 136 0 0

    Against the NFL's 31st ranked defense....but all he does is win.
    Failed to mention the Denver Defense gave up 6 TD passes by Tom Brady. Convenient. Has any team in the NFL ever lost a game after their QB throws 6 TD's?

  8. #88
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Failed to mention the Denver Defense gave up 6 TD passes by Tom Brady. Convenient. Has any team in the NFL ever lost a game after their QB throws 6 TD's?
    I know, Excuse #1 right, LOL

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, all he does is win......except when he loses?

    lol, ok. The delusion is STROOOOOOOOONG with this one.

  10. #90
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got to admit, it is a little funny that Tebow took the Broncos just as far as Manning did. Except the Broncos were in an 0-5 hole when Tebow took over.

  11. #91
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I chose to post vs. Pitt
    9/26 136 yds. Tebow is the best ever! Lol

  12. #92
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Failed to mention the Denver Defense gave up 6 TD passes by Tom Brady. Convenient. Has any team in the NFL ever lost a game after their QB throws 6 TD's?
    But Champ Bailey lost the game for the choke artist PM. Lol

  13. #93
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, all he does is win......except when he loses?

    lol, ok. The delusion is STROOOOOOOOONG with this one.
    I guess? Just like 31 other starting QB's in the NFL last year.

  14. #94
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    But Champ Bailey lost the game for the choke artist PM. Lol
    There it is again, lost count on the Excuses.

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, just like Peyton Manning lost? Because losses happen sometimes, right? Ergo the whole point of this thread is rendered moot.

  16. #96
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Failed to mention the Denver Defense gave up 6 TD passes by Tom Brady. Convenient. Has any team in the NFL ever lost a game after their QB throws 6 TD's?
    So not only did Tebow play terrible against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL in 2011, he also played that bad even while it was garbage time? That's even worse!

  17. #97
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    So not only did Tebow play terrible against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL in 2011, he also played that bad even while it was garbage time? That's even worse!
    +1

  18. #98
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, just like Peyton Manning lost? Because losses happen sometimes, right? Ergo the whole point of this thread is rendered moot.
    True, a loss is a loss whether your QB is Peyton Manning, Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez, LOL

  19. #99
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    LOL

    10/21 316 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's with a winning 80 yd TD pass

    That was wildcard dip.

    Post his divisional stats (against the Pats)

  20. #100
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference is, if Tebow played that playoff game against the Steelers again, Denver would be extremely lucky to win 1 out of 5 times. If Denver played the game again vs the Ravens tomorrow with Manning, they would still be favored to win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us