Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSL's

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i will say it again. at least i got money back from my initial bad psl investment you wont be able to say the same. funny thing is it bothers alot of you more than it does me.
    Go Dickheads!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    LOL... Since you are looking at a $30k loss as somehow "winning", I'm guessing this isn't your first colossal loss on an investment.
    Ever since GMC II didn't post a screencap of his Jets PSL agreement I have had no reason to distrust him; he's honest in his deception.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    LOL... Since you are looking at a $30k loss as somehow "winning", I'm guessing this isn't your first colossal loss on an investment.
    hard work some long hours i recouped its only money you cant take it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Ever since GMC II didn't post a screencap of his Jets PSL agreement I have had no reason to distrust him; he's honest in his deception.

SAR I
    im not gmc and let me remind you i dont play sar says.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

im not gmc and let me remind you i dont play sar says.
    Did you like Django Unchained?

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you like Django Unchained?

SAR I
    havent seen it yet. you in it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    .... i think freaking huge spam signatures of mediocre college QBs should be a ban worthy offense..
    Ooops, sorry, boy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It amazing that any time someone posts about PSL's, the same 3 or 4 people hi-jack the thread and just keep fighting with each other with stupid put downs...

Some people enjoy going to games, and can afford PSLs (an upcharge for the tickets as I look at it). Others enjoy going but can't the PSLs...

That's called income level and life...I have friends who like myself like golf, they play public courses because they won't pay a bond to belong to a country club...

Just my opinion and thoughts...If you signed a contact with the Jets and they decide to try and collect on your default, you can be held responsible. The Jets may be able to go after all back money owed, plus not just the interest you agreed to pay, but interest on the late payment that you missed, plus the contract I'm sure states that the customer is responsible for all fees associated with trying to collect, and the Jets attorney's are not billing at $50 per hour.

I paid my PSL off in full when they 0% interest from the Jets ran out, I then financed them through my Home Equity line at Prime -1, so I'm paying my PSL's over 6 years and writing my interest payment off my taxes. Paying the Jets 6%-8% pending the time of the to the Jets is crazy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green View Post
    It amazing that any time someone posts about PSL's, the same 3 or 4 people hi-jack the thread and just keep fighting with each other with stupid put downs...

Some people enjoy going to games, and can afford PSLs (an upcharge for the tickets as I look at it). Others enjoy going but can't the PSLs...

That's called income level and life...I have friends who like myself like golf, they play public courses because they won't pay a bond to belong to a country club...

Just my opinion and thoughts...If you signed a contact with the Jets and they decide to try and collect on your default, you can be held responsible. The Jets may be able to go after all back money owed, plus not just the interest you agreed to pay, but interest on the late payment that you missed, plus the contract I'm sure states that the customer is responsible for all fees associated with trying to collect, and the Jets attorney's are not billing at $50 per hour.

I paid my PSL off in full when they 0% interest from the Jets ran out, I then financed them through my Home Equity line at Prime -1, so I'm paying my PSL's over 6 years and writing my interest payment off my taxes. Paying the Jets 6%-8% pending the time of the to the Jets is crazy.
    I didn't finance my PSL's, quick question:

When you took the "Jets financing" was it with a bank? Did some factor underwrite the loan on your paperwork or was it the Jets LLC themselves?

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't finance my PSL's, quick question:

When you took the "Jets financing" was it with a bank? Did some factor underwrite the loan on your paperwork or was it the Jets LLC themselves?

SAR I
    I really don't remember for sure, but I think it was with thet Jets/Giants Stadium LLC (or something like that)

It wasn't the Jets, it was the LLC they setup for the stadium.

I know one friend who is a Lawyer, who is continuing to pay his PSL for this year, but isn't going to buy the tickets, and when the Jets put a better product in his oppinion on the field, he l will then buy the tickets again.

He says his agreement isn't with the NY Jets, it's with the stadium LLC

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know one friend who is a Lawyer, who is continuing to pay his PSL for this year, but isn't going to buy the tickets, and when the Jets put a better product in his opinion on the field, he l will then buy the tickets again.
    can you do this?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    can you do this?
    No you can't

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    can you do this?
    Yes, you can. I know people who have done this. The PSL agreement says you must pay the PSL, but not the tickets. That's actually optional.

The Jets will simply sell the seats individually online.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i take offense to being called a boy in any shape or form. in case you didnt know this is quite racial to say the least. get a life.
    we'll just call you 'babe' from now on.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    we'll just call you 'babe' from now on.
    i thought name calling was considered a personal attack?

whatever floats you're boat.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    exactly

enough with the nonsense or every thread I see dedicated to PSLs will be dumped

grow up already