Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSL's

PSL's

So I've been thinking a lot about dumping my season tickets. I've had my two seats for about four years and right now I'm in the Mezz Section Corner Endzone. My PSL's are $4000 each with my tickets at $125 each. I'm on the 15 year payment plan and unfortunately due to the state of the economy, money is getting tight. The tickets are becoming a little bit of a burden and I've been thinking of defaulting but I don't want to take a hit to my credit or end up getting involved in Woody's lawsuit. I'm reading the contract and its not looking good. Anyone else in the same situation?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Sorry about your current situation.

Your PSL's still have value. Sell them at a slight loss on one of the online websites and this way you make back a little cash which you can put in your pocket right now, the Jets will not come after you, and you walk away clean.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Sorry about your current situation.

Your PSL's still have value. Sell them at a slight loss on one of the online websites and this way you make back a little cash which you can put in your pocket right now, the Jets will not come after you, and you walk away clean.

SAR I
    the jets will not come after you if you just walk away either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Listen to generator boy. He has a law degree.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

The OP should know that that is just your prediction, no one knows what the Jets will do if a significant number of fans default on their PSL's. It's not the Jets that are the issue, but the bank that put up the credit for the PSL's. While the Jets may not want the PR nightmare of dogging its own fans, whoever the bank is certainly might.

Woody Johnson alluded to his legal team when asked that question a week ago.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Listen to generator boy. He has a law degree.
    i take offense to being called a boy in any shape or form. in case you didnt know this is quite racial to say the least. get a life.

i take offense to being called a boy in any shape or form. in case you didnt know this is quite racial to say the least. get a life.
    Would you prefer to be called a woman?

Never knew GMC was a sensitive black dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post

LOL

im not gmc but when directing a post at me id prefer the racial slurs be left out of it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Go Dickheads!

im not gmc but when directing a post at me id prefer the racial slurs be left out of it.
    Are you that much of a **** that the word "boy" is considered racial to you?

In what jniverse is "generator boy" a racial slur?

Are you that much of a **** that the word "boy" is considered racial to you?
    He's just mad he payed $30k for crappy lower level end zone PSLs.

So far the Jets have not gone after PSL renegers. I know a few who walked away. SAR's advice should be heeded because at some point they will if it gets worse.

I must have JI block in my memory because I don't remember creating so many tags using GMC in it but I have tons saved, lol. No idea about the generator thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    He's just mad he payed $30k for crappy lower level end zone PSLs.
    i will say it again. at least i got money back from my initial bad psl investment you wont be able to say the same. funny thing is it bothers alot of you more than it does me.

Lmfao calm down generator man

.... i think freaking huge spam signatures of mediocre college QBs should be a ban worthy offense..

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    .... i think freaking huge spam signatures of mediocre college QBs should be a ban worthy offense..
    SIG PICS 250H by 750W or they will be REMOVED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to post this reminder at least once or twice a season so here we go again.

Your sig pic (or pics) may not exceed 250 pixels high by 750 pixels wide.

Some of the sig pics here are out of control.

Please adjust your sig pics now or risk losing the privilege. Thanks!

i will say it again. at least i got money back from my initial bad psl investment you wont be able to say the same. funny thing is it bothers alot of you more than it does me.
    LOL... Since you are looking at a $30k loss as somehow "winning", I'm guessing this isn't your first colossal loss on an investment.