Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peyton declines post game interview....

Peyton is a career playoff choker, lol.

Still, that complete breakdown in coverage where the DB should have picked off flacco and ended the game really ended up screwing them big time. Should never have even went into OT.

But, that's how things go in the NFL. At the end of the day, shoulda coulda woulda's won't change the fact that you lost.

Denver is lucky they had 2 special teams touchdowns or Peyton might have thrown another pick

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Peyton is a career playoff choker, lol.

Still, that complete breakdown in coverage where the DB should have picked off flacco and ended the game really ended up screwing them big time. Should never have even went into OT.

But, that's how things go in the NFL. At the end of the day, shoulda coulda woulda's won't change the fact that you lost.
    At 37 Peyton had the game won . He did his part, the hail mary wasn't on Peyton. The guy had a bone fused in his neck and guys talk about choking. What a bunch of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    At 37 Peyton had the game won . He did his part, the hail mary wasn't on Peyton. The guy had a bone fused in his neck and guys talk about choking. What a bunch of idiots.
    you are right. he didnt choke he was outplayed by a better team today.

I'll agree, but he DID choke at the end. I think the game should have been over before that, but what can you do?

Peyton threw 2 interceptions and a fumble in his own end. His special teams scored 2 touchdowns. What you saw is not some Peyton fluke. It's the norm for Peyton in the post season.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Peyton threw 2 interceptions and a fumble in his own end. His special teams scored 2 touchdowns. What you saw is not some Peyton fluke. It's the norm for Peyton in the post season.
    He is an old man and he is done. Dan Marino did not have a 'fade'. He went from 'great' to 'suck' quickly.

Next up, Tom Brady.

SAR I

Really, 11 straight wins and he's a noodle arm and they suck. Damn good thing these posters aren't applying for the OC or GM jobs, then they'd have to face real people telling them morons without an IP to hide behind.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Really, 11 straight wins and he's a noodle arm and they suck. Damn good thing these posters aren't applying for the OC or GM jobs, then they'd have to face real people telling them morons without an IP to hide behind.
    Peyton Manning is 9-11 in the postseason.

In eight of his 12 career playoff appearances, his team has failed to win a game.

Saturday was his 8th one-and-done postseason.

His record in playoff games played in temperatures below 40 degrees plummeted to 0-4.

He holds the record for the most playoff losses by a starting quarterback in NFL history.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-13-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Peyton Manning is 9-11 in the postseason.

In eight of his 12 career playoff appearances, his team has failed to win a game.

Saturday was his (or his team's?)8th one-and-done postseason.

His (or his team's?) record in playoff games played in temperatures below 40 degrees plummeted to 0-4.

He (or his team's?) holds the record for the most playoff losses by a starting quarterback in NFL history.

SAR I
    Given he played most of his career with one team I guess the GM and coaches have nothing to do with it. Oh right, that only counts for the Jets. Silly moi. Go do a playoff a fashion thread.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    By the way, that was one of the worst refereed games I've ever seen.

Broncos would have won that game had Moreno not gotten injured.

Just saying. I had no dog in that fight.

What a sore loser to refuse to talk after the game.

Even Mark Sanchez didn't refuse to talk after the butt fumble game, or any other game. Manning is a postseason choke.

All Pro
    Call me crazy but with 31 seconds left in the game, and one of the greatest QBs of all time under center, taking a knee is about as pathetic a call as, say , doing it with 1:30 left and Sanchez under center.

Was Sparano helping out there yesterday? Who the frack takes a knee with that much time left (and two timeouts)?

To be fair, the first int was pass interference...
    Kind of sucks, now The Pats stay home throughout the playoffs. I liked Denver/Manning vs that defense at Mile high more than the Ravens on the road.

Get ready for a smack down today. Pats are going to kick the crap out of the Texans and become the heavy media favorite to win the Superbowl...

Let the BB/TB dick sucking begin..

I think the longer that game went, Manning's arm started to hurt from the nerve damage. The passes in the second half looked mostly awful and would explain all of the strange decision making.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Peyton throws this stupid picks at crucial times in games and for some reason it goes unnoticed...people say he's still the greatest of all time...he did it in Super Bowl against the Saints against the Pats and now today...yet Tony Romo does the same thing and he's run outta town....I don't get it..
    It wouldnt matter even if Peyton had dogs mauled in dogfights,,, It goes unnoticed cause everyone believes that Peyton poops ice cream.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Have to agree. He choked BIGTIME today. This should be considered a big black eye on his career as it reinforces the thought that he isn't a big game QB. He goes to a team with a dominant defense and a great running game, and still results in a one and done loss at home when they are heavily favored.

I think the cold played a big factor in this one. The fact that he had to wear gloves was a bad sign.

Final conclusion is that Eli has much bigger balls that his big brother.

Absolutely this - Eli is cut out for the cold, for some reason the other southern boy is not. Saw a stat that PM is 0-3 when the game temp is 40 or below...just saying.

Still dont know why Denver took a knee with 40 seconds left and two timeouts with a HOF QB...

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    One of the classiest guys in football. Was just about to post this. Call him a choker.. call him a five head.. but classless? Bunch of maroons.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    One of the classiest guys in football. Was just about to post this. Call him a choker.. call him a five head.. but classless? Bunch of maroons.
    Exactly. Absolutely CLASSLESS for uninformed assclowns to question his character just because he didn't do an on-field interview.