Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peyton declines post game interview....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peyton is as classy as they come. But from what I've seen over the years, he's not exactly the best loser out there. But that's because he is outrageously competitive

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks to me that P6 could be done as an elite NFL QB. He doesn't seem to have any zip on the ball anymore, and I can't recall him throwing many passes more than 5-10 yards down the field in the Ravens game.

Peyton Manning is one of the chosen few that has had everything done for him to put him in a position to succeed, only to have him fail miserably most times, usually with the best record and a home game.

Btw, his stat line for the game was 28/43 passing for 290 yards, with 3 TDs, 2 INT's and two fumbles (only one was lost so he has that going for him) MVP my arse.
    Last edited by Pats1960; 01-13-2013 at 01:14 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    It looks to me that P6 could be done as an NFL QB. He doesn't seem to have any zip on the ball anymore, and I can't recall him throwing many passes more than 5-10 yards down the field in the Ravens game.

Peyton Manning is one of the chosen NFL elites that has had everything done for him to put him in a position to succeed, only to have him fail miserably most times, usually with the best record or a home game.
    LOL, up by 7 with 35 seconds left in the game and the Ravens have the ball on their own 30 with no timeouts....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks to me that P6 could be done as an NFL QB. He doesn't seem to have any zip on the ball anymore, and I can't recall him throwing many passes more than 5-10 yards down the field in the Ravens game.

Peyton Manning is one of the chosen NFL elites that has had everything done for him to put him in a position to succeed, only to have him fail miserably most times, usually with the best record or a home game.
    His little brother, on the other hand....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks to me that P6 could be done as an elite NFL QB. He doesn't seem to have any zip on the ball anymore, and I can't recall him throwing many passes more than 5-10 yards down the field in the Ravens game.

Peyton Manning is one of the chosen few that has had everything done for him to put him in a position to succeed, only to have him fail miserably most times, usually with the best record and a home game.
    Hahaha. He came into the worst team in the NFL out of college and absolutely carried his team on his back to 10+ wins every year with no defense and usually a terrible running game. Where do people get this ****? But no he's classless and a game manager now.
    Last edited by Carlton; 01-13-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Hahaha. He came into the worst team in the NFL out of college and absolutely carried his team on his back to 10 years every year with no defense and usually a terrible running game. Where do people get this ****? But no he's classless and a game manager now.
    He's a Pasts fan, bro.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    His little brother, on the other hand....
    ]
    His little brother missed the playoffs once again. his littler brother also has had a bunch of lucky breaks go his way on his runs to the Super Bowl. Elli isn't half the QB that Peyton is/was.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    His little brother missed the playoffs once again. his littler brother also has had a bunch of lucky breaks go his way on his runs to the Super Bowl. Elli isn't half the QB that Peyton is/was.
    Right over your head.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times has Tom Brady run off the field and straight to the lockerroom after a loss?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    What a sore loser to refuse to talk after the game.

Even Mark Sanchez didn't refuse to talk after the butt fumble game, or any other game. Manning is a postseason choke.

What a horribly biased ill informed person so hell bent on getting in their point that DEN should have not somehow slighted Tebow that they would immediately jump on anything to make Manning look bad. Manning did his post game presser and then sat in the Ravens lockerroom waiting and waiting with his family till he could finally congratulate Ray Lewis. Peyton manning has every bit as much class as Tebow, he just doesn't go around pushing his agenda in the national spotlight. And he has more talent in his pinky finger than Tebow ever had in his life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--ra...062005410.html

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    What a horribly biased ill informed person so hell bent on getting in their point that DEN should have not somehow slighted Tebow that they would immediately jump on anything to make Manning look bad. Manning did his post game presser and then sat in the Ravens lockerroom waiting and waiting with his family till he could finally congratulate Ray Lewis. Peyton manning has every bit as much class as Tebow, he just doesn't go around pushing his agenda in the national spotlight. And he has more talent in his pinky finger than Tebow ever had in his life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--ra...062005410.html

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Hahaha. He came into the worst team in the NFL out of college and absolutely carried his team on his back to 10+ wins every year with no defense and usually a terrible running game. Where do people get this ****? But no he's classless and a game manager now.
    Its insane. Pat fans get ridiculous when it comes to Manning.

You realize if not for Lee Evans dropping the ball last year, Brady would have had 3 playoff choke jobs (at home on the favored team) in 3 years right?

Btw, his stat line for the game was 28/43 passing for 290 yards, with 3 TDs, 2 INT's and two fumbles (only one was lost so he has that going for him) MVP my arse.
    The first pick went right off of Decker's hands.

Manning didn't play lights out but I have no idea how anyone can argue that he was somehow the goat for Denver. Broncos win that game if not for that incomprehensible play by Rahim Moore at the end. I could live for another 100 years and I don't think I'll ever see a play as dumb as what Moore did