Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looks like manning should have picked jets

looks like manning should have picked jets

Manning did everything he could and led the O to a lot of tds but denver d, secondary was terrible.. He would not have needed to worry about jets d blowing the game for him..
    All these teams that made the playoffs have a very good, or great qb. Even Kaepernick looks 20 times better than Sanchez.. I guess if bradway was still the gm he would have drafted russell wilson in the 2nd round and we would be still be in it.

Need to find the steal qb in next years draft..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quality thread.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Quality thread.
    He's got a point.

Peyton Manning would have made the same money and had two weeks less work to get to the same point. It's a better deal, could have been vacationing in the Bahamas today.

SAR I

Manning should have picked the Jets?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manning should have picked the Jets?

The Jets pursued Manning last year. He told them he wasn't interested..
    OP thinks he should've signed here/ Whats not to understand?

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Manning played like **** yesterday. INTs and fumble killed the Broncos.

Yeah, his 4 turnovers had nothing to do with the loss.

Jets Insider VIP
    To be fair, it was 50 degrees yesterday in East Rutherford, so maybe he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He's got a point.

Peyton Manning would have made the same money and had two weeks less work to get to the same point. It's a better deal, could have been vacationing in the Bahamas today.

SAR I
    lol your kidding right? if we won 6 games with the worst qb in the league, we win atleast 11 probably 12 with manning..

Denver lost the game because fox was afraid to let manning throw the ball on 3rd down to close the game. Instead they ran it 3 times and gave the ravens an opportunity on offense. If the jets were in the same position that would have played it the same way. Rex always feels more comfortable trying to win games on the defensive side. I hate that mentality. I'd always try to win the game on a play where the other team can't score.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He's got a point.

SAR I
    and he probably could have had dinner with his bro a few times a week throughout the season.

manning was not interested in joining the Circus

These older QB's seem to have issues when the temps go real low. Manning didn't seem to have any zip on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    Denver lost the game because fox was afraid to let manning throw the ball on 3rd down to close the game. Instead they ran it 3 times and gave the ravens an opportunity on offense. If the jets were in the same position that would have played it the same way. Rex always feels more comfortable trying to win games on the defensive side. I hate that mentality. I'd always try to win the game on a play where the other team can't score.
    Manning audibled to a run on 3rd and seven

Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    Manning played like **** yesterday. INTs and fumble killed the Broncos.
    He definitely played like he was a Jet...

SAR, how upset are you that Woody can't use his cash to buy the biggest and best football team on the planet?

Let's be honest.

Peyton doesn't have the balls to come to Brady's division and the Pats crap on him all the time.

If Peyton really can't play in the cold, Denver was a bad choice for him. He's 0-4 in games under 40 degrees in the playoffs. Should've picked Houston or Arizona. He'd be golden right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    If he picked the Jets he's probably still be in the hospital, or in traction.