Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is how bad things have become....Flight Crew stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    A lot of the flight crew are pretty fugly up close. Nice bodies but yike face. With the amount of talent in the area I would suspect there's a lot of favoritism in hiring with our ability to field such a blah squad.
    Actually, they are picked based on the beauty of their feet. I kid you not.

^ Yes you are kidding us.

Stop trying to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    That pretty much describes New Jersey Women - Butterface!!!
    Lol. I went to school at Rutgers then went to grad school at Ole Miss. There's no comparison.

Jawdropping girls in Oxford. ALWAYS made up and dressed up for class. None of this sweats and a baseball cap business.

Want to see for yourself? Attend an Ole Miss football game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Lol. I went to school at Rutgers then went to grad school at Ole Miss. There's no comparison.

Jawdropping girls in Oxford. ALWAYS made up and dressed up for class. None of this sweats and a baseball cap business.

Want to see for yourself? Attend an Ole Miss football game.
    It's the difference between being in the south as opposed to the north. I'm in Florida now, and the "winters" are anywhere from extremely brief to nonexistent.

Warm weather means you don't get to spend half of the year hiding under layers of clothing. It's also prime bikini weather for about 9 months every year. Add in the competitive nature that comes naturally to everyone and you wind up with a much deeper talent pool down here.

The way the Jets play, I rather look at this at some games

Then look at the actual players

Jets Insider VIP
    This is stupid.
    This is the only thing that Woody has done right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    That pretty much describes New Jersey Women - Butterface!!!
    Way to stereotype

Let me guess....you live in CT, so you must work for an insurance company....

One thing is certain, they have by far the worst outfits I have ever seen on any cheer-leading squad.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Way to stereotype

Let me guess....you live in CT, so you must work for an insurance company....
    Just stirring the Pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    One thing is certain, they have by far the worst outfits I have ever seen on any cheer-leading squad.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    It's the difference between being in the south as opposed to the north. I'm in Florida now, and the "winters" are anywhere from extremely brief to nonexistent.

Warm weather means you don't get to spend half of the year hiding under layers of clothing. It's also prime bikini weather for about 9 months every year. Add in the competitive nature that comes naturally to everyone and you wind up with a much deeper talent pool down here.

I have to disagree with this to some extent. I have a home in Naples so I understand what you're saying but the few times I've been to Wisconsin, I have seen an extremely deep talent pool and I hear that Minny has a deep one too....all that Norwegian/Swed/Dutch blood if I had to guess.

calendar was disappointing....

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

I think that's part of it, but there's also a beauty pageant culture that runs deep in the South:

Rutgers girls couldn't be bothered to make this kind of effort.