Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: seahawks-falcons

Falcons after the game

"Nobody believed in us except all those guys in the locker room, we know how good we are but y'all doubted us"

But, typical Pasts fan, trying to degrade anything we have.
    Jesus, I've underestimated the Jets fan insecurity complex. I've always said Revis is one of the best of all times, it's hardly degrading him to say that if Sherman keeps it up he might be better.

Just like someone saying a couple of years ago that if Aaron Rodgers keeps playing at his current level he might be better than Brady was hardly an insult to Brady.

Idiot.
    Do you need a feels thread?

Pete's great defense isnt looking so hot..

How's your boy Sherman now, idiotcircle? Better than Revis? Haha, gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    How's your boy Sherman now, idiotcircle? Better than Revis? Haha, gtfo.
    If I take it back will you feel better?

I feel sorry for the Seahawks they are such a talented team but Carroll is such a mediocre coach. Give Rex and a decent OC this team they are up by a td right now instead of down 20.

These playoff games this week are a pointing to the value of a Darrelle Revis.

Denver and Champ Bailey got torched.
    Green Bay can't stop anyone.
    Seattle is getting torched deep.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I feel sorry for the Seahawks they are such a talented team but Carroll is such a mediocre coach. Give Rex and a decent OC this team they are up by a td right now instead of down 20.
    I think this team is what they are because of Carroll but it's a double-edge sword. He's all about swagger and bravado but when that fails you what do you have? It'd be silly to say Carroll is a bad coach but I'm not sure he's as good of an X's and O's guy as you'd need to get them out of this hole.

Frustrating for Seattle has to be that they moved the ball but have no points to show for it. And their rush D has really been the huge shock

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    These playoff games this week are a pointing to the value of a Darrelle Revis.
    No but you see if the Jets trade Revis they might get a #1 that they could use to draft a player who, if they're lucky, will be almost as good as Revis. It's genius. Bump the trade revis thread asap.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Frustrating for Seattle has to be that they moved the ball but have no points to show for it. And their rush D has really been the huge shock
    The loss of Clemons has hurt them. Can't explain the run defense.

Lynch is having a very off day.

3rd and 1 here. Sound familiar?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I don't.

Veteran
    John Abe hurt his vagina again disappears in the big game.

Funny how they pick up 3rd and 1 when they allow their best players to make a play. You always go down swinging with your best guys. When you look back on a playoff game, you don't want to say that your key offensive play was a failed handoff to the FB

Abe out of a big playoff game? At least they are winning. Has that ever happened?

Teams come back from 20+ - 0 but coming back from 30-0 is another story.. Seattle is very much alive still... Wait till the 2nd half..

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    John Abe hurt his vagina again disappears in the big game.
    Its really pathetic. Does he pick the playoffs to be a wuss?