Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/14

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It's a close 2nd to this.

LOL...Maybe I should have said sounded more foolish.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Confirmed that Marty Mornhinweg interviewed with Jets on Friday, Cam Cameron today and Pep Hamilton in tomorrow for the OC job #nyjj

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
    Spokesman: Kenny Britt "has made himself available to cooperate" with police following stabbing incident at party. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Jackson would also be a frontrunner for the OC job in Cincinnati if Jay Gruden were to get a head coaching job somewhere.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets interview Cam Cameron for OC job today. Pep Hamilton tomorrow. #NYJ also interested in Pat Shurmur. Story: http://nydn.us/W47M7p

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Per @BrianCoz, Marty Mornhinweg interviewed with #Jets Friday, Cam Cameron today and Pep Hamilton tomorrow. #nyj

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Obviously Glazer overstated. But I think his point is that one that I made. I think he is talking about the top-notch candidates.

I have no idea why Gamble wasn't hired. He was widely considered a top candidate and it certainly looked like he wanted the job. But he might have been the only one and I fear that we missed the boat. I am not sure who leaked that his interview went bad but I am suspicious that the Jets did that to try and save some face b.c I think Rex didn't want him. That is just my opinion but I think Rex wants to be the alpha dog. I know that Woody said he was hiring the GM with some input from Rex but I happen to believe Rex has considerable persuasion with Woody.
    Here we go again with the Rex controlling all the shots stuff. Well he certainly doesn't run his team like that. Belichick sure seems to though. I really don't think Rex is an alpha. Parcells, Belichink, Jim Harbrough might be.

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Here we go again with the Rex controlling all the shots stuff. Well he certainly doesn't run his team like that. Belichick sure seems to though. I really don't think Rex is an alpha. Parcells, Belichink, Jim Harbrough might be.
    if anything thats rex's problem hes not ALPHA material!!! lets the prisoners run the asylum!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    if anything thats rex's problem hes not ALPHA material!!! lets the prisoners run the asylum!!!
    I don't really know if I can argue with that. That's what he said he will change.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It's a close 2nd to this.

Our idiot head coach. To quote The Sopranos, "this is who leads us now?"

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    I don't really know if I can argue with that. That's what he said he will change.
    didnt he say that after the whole holmes fiasco 2 years ago???

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Why is it easier to believe this guy than any of the other guys tweeting differently? This guy says something we want to believe. I just want this situation resolved today. There's a college all-star practice this week that the top man on the Jets with final say in the draft should be attending.
    He will be! WRECKS will be there! UGH!

All League
    I have to think that whover our new GM is going to be, he is going to be at all of the shrine and senior bowl practices, games, etc. he just may not have the Jets identification. He is there either with his current team or the retreads are probably there as independents.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    He will be! WRECKS will be there! UGH!
    You're not helping KJ. That is not good news.

didnt he say that after the whole holmes fiasco 2 years ago???
    Yes. And it did change. There were no player rebellions, no mutinies. This team was much better than last year in that regard. This year the problems were more on the field than off

Tim call? RT @petertebow: My comment after the game was uncalled for ... should never gloat about anyone's misfortune. I'm truly sorry.

Don't back down now, *****. Own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Yes. And it did change. There were no player rebellions, no mutinies. This team was much better than last year in that regard. This year the problems were more on the field than off
    so 2 years ago it was a players revolt and he didnt have the pulse of the team ..this past year he didnt have a pulse on the staff and what was being called on the field??? so lets have a do over?? its getting real old very fast!!!!
    Last edited by ryan10; 01-14-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Mike McCartney ‏@MikeMcCartney7
    I've spoken with too many personnel guys who would relish the #Jets GM job. I'm not buying recent reports nobody wants it.

FYI: McCartney is a Former #NFL Pro Scouting Director.
    That's why I'll just wait until something real is announced.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tim call? RT @petertebow: My comment after the game was uncalled for ... should never gloat about anyone's misfortune. I'm truly sorry.

There's 2 sides to everyone of us, the spiritual side and the flesh. We fight daily to supress the flesh so we might attain a deeper relationship with our Heavenly father.

Peter Tebow acted out of his flesh when he said what he said and someone with a deeper relationship helped him to see the light. We all need help sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    There's 2 sides to everyone of us, the spiritual side and the flesh. We fight daily to supress the flesh so we might attain a deeper relationship with our Heavenly father.

Peter Tebow acted out of his flesh when he said what he said and someone with a deeper relationship helped him to see the light. We all need help sometimes.
    He said what he felt. He should own it and speak his mind. He obviously didn't mind doing so before he got backlash from it.

so 2 years ago it was a players revolt and he didnt have the pulde of the team ..this past year he didnt have a pulse on the staff and what was being called on the field??? so lets have a do over?? its getting real old very fast!!!!
    So are you saying that he regressed in having a handle on the staff?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

Jesus told him he needs to repent. And repent he did. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So are you saying that he regressed in having a handle on the staff?
    i didnt say it..he did... u see presser w woody? he admitted it himself.."i didnt put enough of myself on the offense"