Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tweets & News 1/14

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I thought Cimini reported Ball wasn't interviewed?
    Yes. Tell you what, if the Jets wanted a smokescreen, mission accomplished. Everybody's guessing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    considering we are picking from the scrap heap not a bad choice could work well here.
    you know your gmc heaps alright

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sevomd View Post
    I think this proves that none of these hack media idiots have any idea of whats going on in this GM search. They are spewing out bits and pieces of rumors and hoping one of them sticks.
    Exactly. Yesterday Jerry Angelo was a finalist for the job and Ball was never interviewed. Today Angelo isn't a finalist, and Ball is going for a second interview. Lol

These reporters don't know d!ck.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely love the fact these "journalists" are grabbing at straws with this GM. None of them are saying the same thing (unless they are ripping it off someone else in the media). These "experts" are getting more and more exposed as speculators and not the hard-hitting journalists they claim to be. Maybe Korn Ferry is also giving Woody et al a crash course in media management.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if already posted...

From Phoenix Fox affiliate posted overnight. Do these people know anything about rules, etc., of the NFL? TMZ posted something too. They are all idiots.

PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. -
    Could it soon become Tebow Time in Arizona? A photo of the popular NFL quarterback working out at Paradise Valley Community College was posted on TMZ.

It's stirring rumors that he's not happy in New York -- and the quarterback situation as-is with the Cardinals is not great.

We want to know what you think. Does he have a future with the Cardinals?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    All silent on the Gamble front. After his "bad interview" he disappeared?

No one even knew Sundquist was gonna be contacted, let alone interviewed.

Can't verify if Popp was interviewed.

Ball was interviewed. Ball was not interviewed. Anyone know?

How about Gaine? Did he interview?

This is either the result of ridiculous confusion and disorganization on the teams part, or a dam good job of keeping quiet and not saying $h!t.

I sure hope for the latter, tho my negative Jets mind is telling me it's the former.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Fumes View Post
    All silent on the Gamble front. After his "bad interview" he disappeared?

No one even knew Sundquist was gonna be contacted, let alone interviewed.

Can't verify if Popp was interviewed.

Ball was interviewed. Ball was not interviewed. Anyone know?

How about Gaine? Did he interview?

This is either the result of ridiculous confusion and disorganization on the teams part, or a dam good job of keeping quiet and not saying $h!t.

I sure hope for the latter, tho my negative Jets mind is telling me it's the former.
    The Jets and candidates know who interviewed. I don't think the Jets are going out of their way to let the media know the search details. The media is obviously reaching for anything and maybe what the Jets are "leaking" isn't exactly accurate. if that's the case, good. maybe they're learning to play the media game better

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Jets doing 2nd interviews Tues. would expect guys like Omar Khan, Russ Ball, Scott Cohen to be in the mix. Sounds like Jerry Angelo is not
    I think someone (Manish?) reported Angelo has already interviewed a 2 time. I believe it was in a DN article of his.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what? I think Korn Ferris is going to school on the NY media. After all these years of portraying the Jets as a circus, it's being turned around on them. I think they're leaking different info to different sources. The media looks clueless. Gotta love it. These assclowns deserve it!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Jets doing 2nd interviews Tues. would expect guys like Omar Khan, Russ Ball, Scott Cohen to be in the mix. Sounds like Jerry Angelo is not
    That might be the best news since Sparano and Cavanaugh were dismissed.