Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to become a 49 niners fan

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I will never understand why people make these threads.

Good bye and good luck.
    "Look at me! Look at me! Won't you miss my contributions that you can't even recall?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    This Gm and OC search is pathetic and typical Jets these days.

Atleast the Niners have a legit coach, Qb front office we're bumbling idiots!

Kaepernik tore us up and did the same to packers!
    Here ya go!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

The Niners are built exactly how Rex wanted to build the jets. A stifling attacking defenses that hits QBs in the mouth, and knocks them off their game. (See Rodgers yesterday). Strong LB play, and a coverage based secondary. A offense built around the running game, and a Qb that can run, throw deep and protect the ball. (What the Jets wanted Tebow to be).

I bet when Rex watches the Niners, he is saying how his idea of how to build a team could work. Only problem is actually getting talented players to implement the system.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

But... Won't you miss being a fan of the NY Jet Jets?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It would be cool if you could actually spell the team's nickname correctly.
    He's picking a very special team - the 49 niners.

I tried switching my loyalties to them last year but the Hairball is too annoying.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post
    The Niners are built exactly how Rex wanted to build the jets. A stifling attacking defenses that hits QBs in the mouth, and knocks them off their game. (See Rodgers yesterday). Strong LB play, and a coverage based secondary. A offense built around the running game, and a Qb that can run, throw deep and protect the ball. (What the Jets wanted Tebow to be).

I bet when Rex watches the Niners, he is saying how his idea of how to build a team could work. Only problem is actually getting talented players to implement the system.
    Suck for 10 years with Mike Singletary et al, and voila! you're there.

It would be cool if you could actually spell the team's nickname correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post

Niners have enough talent on offense to outscore teams. The defense may be the best roster in football.

If Kaepernick develops as a passer, even just to the Matt Schaub levels of performance (he has more talent at WR/TE/RB than most QB's in the NFL do) then they could go on a long run of dominance if they can hold one side of the ball together.

I don't think Navarro Bowman can be kept together with Willis. He would be the top LB for almost the entire league. It's crazy that the Niners have 3 of the top 10 or 20 LBs in the NFL. Ahmad Brooks, Bowman, and of course the best in the league in Willis.

If there's some way to fit Bowman under the cap with Willis then either Bowman or Willis is underpaid.

Love it!

Ari Gold

Banned
    Take the Fung Wah bus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I will never understand why people make these threads.

Good bye and good luck.
    The same reason why SAR creates his threads:

lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatme

lookatme

All League
    You should become a bandwagon Pats fan, that way you don't have to find a new site.

see yaaaaaaa by the way any do you have any authentic jerseys or memorabilia that you would like to sell cheap. let me know. thanks

Thank heaven. I'm certain the forty-nine niners will be less than half as pleased to welcome you to their bandwagon as the Jets are to your exit from theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    The same reason why SAR creates his threads:

lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatme

lookatme
    LOL.

Wait!

This is a GOODBYE THREAD, right?

PLEASE LOCK AND BAN.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    This Gm and OC search is pathetic and typical Jets these days.

Atleast the Niners have a legit coach, Qb front office we're bumbling idiots!

Kaepernik tore us up and did the same to packers!
    Good, take your Shark Notes with you...

Awesome Thread.

Would read again.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Why not wait 3 more weeks and your sure to pick the Superbowl winner as your team, id hate to see you have to change teams again if the falcons win