Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53

Thread: The Patriot Killer~~~This is his game to shine

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,468
    are people on this website really giving another poster a hard time for a lack of class?

    I'm sure he isnt really hoping someone gets hurt seriously but he wants to the Pats to lose.

    If a guy on the Pats gets hurt and it gives the Ravens a better chance to win you are all saying you wouldnt be happy.

    Tell me you didnt smile even just a little bit when you heard Gronk broke his arm again and will be out for the entire playoffs.

    You people are only lying to yourselves!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    No, just apparently collapse his knee again.
    Don't worry, if it came to that, Kraft would go visit Goodell in his crotchless panties and have the rules changed again.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,289
    What's with the phony outrage?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Don't worry, if it came to that, Kraft would go visit Goodell in his crotchless panties and have the rules changed again.
    Which never actually happened, but try again. I'd think you'd be right about something even just by accident, but I have yet to see it.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Which never actually happened, but try again. I'd think you'd be right about something even just by accident, but I have yet to see it.
    What happened to Pete Rose for simply betting on baseball?

    Goodell says "lost draft picks are more damaging than having your coach suspended."

    Oh yeah? Saints proved that this year, eh?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Which never actually happened, but try again. I'd think you'd be right about something even just by accident, but I have yet to see it.
    Are you suggesting Kraft doesn't own crotchless panties? Or that Kraft never went to Goodell in his crotchless panties?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    What happened to Pete Rose for simply betting on baseball?

    Goodell says "lost draft picks are more damaging than having your coach suspended."

    Oh yeah? Saints proved that this year, eh?
    I don't think he said that. Also, the Saints were going to bad this year, anyway, because that defense is astoundingly, historically awful.

    Lastly, that's not what you were talking about, anyway. You were talking about the CARSON PALMER rule.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    I don't think he said that. Also, the Saints were going to bad this year, anyway, because that defense is astoundingly, historically awful.

    Lastly, that's not what you were talking about, anyway. You were talking about the CARSON PALMER rule.
    Tuck Rule, goes without saying.

    http://www.ehow.com/list_6730101_nfl...arterback.html

    ^ Brady rule ^

    How do you know how the Saints were going to be?

    Gregg Williams gets suspended for life for a cheesy and tasteless motivational ploy and Belichick gets a hefty fine (that costs him the equivalent of what, a pair of Hanes to a guy that rich?) and they lose a draft pick for actually cheating.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Tuck Rule, goes without saying.

    http://www.ehow.com/list_6730101_nfl...arterback.html

    ^ Brady rule ^

    How do you know how the Saints were going to be?

    Gregg Williams gets suspended for life for a cheesy and tasteless motivational ploy and Belichick gets a hefty fine (that costs him the equivalent of what, a pair of Hanes to a guy that rich?) and they lose a draft pick for actually cheating.
    Gotta consider the time in which the Saints got ****ed, though. This stuff comes out in a time when Goodell is pushing player safety harder than a drug dealer pushing crack. If he doesn't drop the hammer, people start questioning him and how committed to player safety he truly is.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Tuck Rule, goes without saying.

    http://www.ehow.com/list_6730101_nfl...arterback.html

    ^ Brady rule ^

    How do you know how the Saints were going to be?

    Gregg Williams gets suspended for life for a cheesy and tasteless motivational ploy and Belichick gets a hefty fine (that costs him the equivalent of what, a pair of Hanes to a guy that rich?) and they lose a draft pick for actually cheating.
    You're right, the Tuck Rule should go without saying, seeing as it was called correctly. It's also been called a million times since. You know what wasn't called, though? Charles Woodson's head slap that led to the ball coming out in the first place.

  11. #31
    Gronkowski's already injured, so Pollard will have to direct his cheap shots elsewhere this year. Daniel Fells, perhaps?

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Gotta consider the time in which the Saints got ****ed, though. This stuff comes out in a time when Goodell is pushing player safety harder than a drug dealer pushing crack. If he doesn't drop the hammer, people start questioning him and how committed to player safety he truly is.
    You want to keep things in perspective?

    There's a class action lawsuit against the NFL because apparently people didn't expect that running full speed into each other repeatedly could lead to injury.

    The NFL is now trying to cover its ass.

    Tagliabue would've just settled and paid these guys.

    Part of the result of the appeal to Tagliabue, where he reinstated those players, was to kind of nudge Goodell. The message was clear.

    American Football isn't safe. Go figure.

    The context is that this commissioner is a hypocritical scumbag who has favorites, one of them being Bob Kraft.

    A professional sport with BILLIONS trading hands based upon the results decides a draft pick is enough punishment to doll out to a guy who's infractions were not only in bad taste, but gave him a direct edge when calling his offense.

    Belichick should've gotten even more than Payton did because he did it for YEARS and, not only that, but won titles.

    I will venture to say that the Baseball Writers of America, who just let nobody into their hall of fame (and rightfully so) for simply an iota of suspicion of cheating, would, if the commissioner of the NFL, would have banned Belichick from the league.

    And RIGHTFULLY SO.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Tuck Rule, goes without saying.

    http://www.ehow.com/list_6730101_nfl...arterback.html

    ^ Brady rule ^

    "One of the NFL's newer rules is often called "The Brady Rule" as it was added after a season-ending injury to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in 2008."

    HAHAHAHAHA! It was added in 2006, after Carson Palmer got Kimo'd in the playoffs.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    You want to keep things in perspective?

    There's a class action lawsuit against the NFL because apparently people didn't expect that running full speed into each other repeatedly could lead to injury.

    The NFL is now trying to cover its ass.

    Tagliabue would've just settled and paid these guys.

    Part of the result of the appeal to Tagliabue, where he reinstated those players, was to kind of nudge Goodell. The message was clear.

    American Football isn't safe. Go figure.

    The context is that this commissioner is a hypocritical scumbag who has favorites, one of them being Bob Kraft.

    A professional sport with BILLIONS trading hands based upon the results decides a draft pick is enough punishment to doll out to a guy who's infractions were not only in bad taste, but gave him a direct edge when calling his offense.

    Belichick should've gotten even more than Payton did because he did it for YEARS and, not only that, but won titles.

    I will venture to say that the Baseball Writers of America, who just let nobody into their hall of fame (and rightfully so) for simply an iota of suspicion of cheating, would, if the commissioner of the NFL, would have banned Belichick from the league.

    And RIGHTFULLY SO.
    1) Explain how the cheating worked, and how it benefitted NE in any way.
    2) Still waiting for you to tell me how Manning didn't have loaded teams in Indy. Or this year, for that matter.
    3) Read up on your Tuck Rule.
    4) Read up on your Carson Palmer rule.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    You want to keep things in perspective?

    There's a class action lawsuit against the NFL because apparently people didn't expect that running full speed into each other repeatedly could lead to injury.

    The NFL is now trying to cover its ass.

    Tagliabue would've just settled and paid these guys.

    Part of the result of the appeal to Tagliabue, where he reinstated those players, was to kind of nudge Goodell. The message was clear.

    American Football isn't safe. Go figure.

    The context is that this commissioner is a hypocritical scumbag who has favorites, one of them being Bob Kraft.

    A professional sport with BILLIONS trading hands based upon the results decides a draft pick is enough punishment to doll out to a guy who's infractions were not only in bad taste, but gave him a direct edge when calling his offense.

    Belichick should've gotten even more than Payton did because he did it for YEARS and, not only that, but won titles.

    I will venture to say that the Baseball Writers of America, who just let nobody into their hall of fame (and rightfully so) for simply an iota of suspicion of cheating, would, if the commissioner of the NFL, would have banned Belichick from the league.

    And RIGHTFULLY SO.
    I'm not saying I disagree, but you have to remember why Goodell ****ed the Saints up in the first place. Had to cover his ass.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    674
    [QUOTE=JonEJet;4777432]

    Is this the year that the Patriots still goes 11-5?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    You're right, the Tuck Rule should go without saying, seeing as it was called correctly. It's also been called a million times since. You know what wasn't called, though? Charles Woodson's head slap that led to the ball coming out in the first place.

    Palmer rule is the Brady rule as listed. It is in fact the Brady rule.

    I'll mail you some free therapy for after the Pats lose another Super Bowl or AFC Championship unless Kraft can of course get the rules changed.......

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    You want to keep things in perspective?

    There's a class action lawsuit against the NFL because apparently people didn't expect that running full speed into each other repeatedly could lead to injury.

    The NFL is now trying to cover its ass.

    Tagliabue would've just settled and paid these guys.

    Part of the result of the appeal to Tagliabue, where he reinstated those players, was to kind of nudge Goodell. The message was clear.

    American Football isn't safe. Go figure.

    The context is that this commissioner is a hypocritical scumbag who has favorites, one of them being Bob Kraft.

    A professional sport with BILLIONS trading hands based upon the results decides a draft pick is enough punishment to doll out to a guy who's infractions were not only in bad taste, but gave him a direct edge when calling his offense.

    Belichick should've gotten even more than Payton did because he did it for YEARS and, not only that, but won titles.

    I will venture to say that the Baseball Writers of America, who just let nobody into their hall of fame (and rightfully so) for simply an iota of suspicion of cheating, would, if the commissioner of the NFL, would have banned Belichick from the league.

    And RIGHTFULLY SO.
    Nonsense. Tagliabue would have docked the Patriots a 5th round pick for Spygate, if that. The idea that docking them a 1st round pick and handing down unprecedented fines reflects favoritism is truly laughable.

    And glad to hear that Ken Rosenthal or Jayson Stark would have banned Belichick from the NFL. If David Stern were commissioner of the NFL, he would have docked the Broncos and 49ers at least five first round picks apiece for their salary cap violations that led to their SB titles.

  19. #39
    1) Explain how the cheating worked, and how it benefitted NE in any way.
    Knowing a defensive coordinator's hand signals and seeing how it relates to what is called could possibly make it a little easier to call your offense.

    2) Still waiting for you to tell me how Manning didn't have loaded teams in Indy. Or this year, for that matter.
    Again, there's no reason because I'm stupid and you are a poo face.

    3) Read up on your Tuck Rule.
    The way the rule is written the play the generated the rule was a fumble.
    4) Read up on your Carson Palmer rule.
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...ees/?page=full

    The rule is the Brady rule and despite Palmer having it happen prior to Brady, the rule is named for Brady because ole Bobby is up there servicing the Commish's goalpost.

  20. #40
    I love reading thread titles and then jumping to the last page to see how the topic of conversation has changed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us