Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: The Patriot Killer~~~This is his game to shine

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Palmer rule is the Brady rule as listed. It is in fact the Brady rule.

    I'll mail you some free therapy for after the Pats lose another Super Bowl or AFC Championship unless Kraft can of course get the rules changed.......
    1) No, it's not. No matter how many times you say it, the rule was created two years before Brady got hurt. It doesn't matter if he was the biggest name to get hurt.

    2) Let's hear some of these Kraft rule changes you keep talking about.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Gronkowski's already injured, so Pollard will have to direct his cheap shots elsewhere this year. Daniel Fells, perhaps?
    Pollard was the closest guy to Welker when he tore his ACL in Week 17 of 2009.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Nonsense. Tagliabue would have docked the Patriots a 5th round pick for Spygate, if that. The idea that docking them a 1st round pick and handing down unprecedented fines reflects favoritism is truly laughable.
    The integrity of the results of a game that obviously has a very high risk of permanent damage to your body if not life that is weakened by cheating vs. a silly motivational ploy between millionaires should have warranted a suspension for a head coach if not outright ban.

    The Saints lost an entire season to the penalties levied on them. The Pats lost absolutely nothing.

    Nothing the Saints did affected outcomes.

    The Pats won 3 titles while committing what was determined to be cheating.

    Both had memos warning not to do what they got caught doing ahead of time. However only one possibly impacted results in regards to wins and losses.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Knowing a defensive coordinator's hand signals and seeing how it relates to what is called could possibly make it a little easier to call your offense.



    Again, there's no reason because I'm stupid and you are a poo face.



    The way the rule is written the play the generated the rule was a fumble.


    http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...ees/?page=full

    The rule is the Brady rule and despite Palmer having it happen prior to Brady, the rule is named for Brady because ole Bobby is up there servicing the Commish's goalpost.
    1) How does taping signals (which are in full view of 70,000 people and are, in fact, legal to tape) help in that game? Because the taping was never about signals, which change game to game, but about tendencies. So how can anyone decode/use them to help in a game, especially when the video guy stated that he kept the tapes until the end of the game?

    2) You're not going to talk about Manning not having great teams, because you can't. Just admit it and I'll drop the subject.

    3) No, the way the rule is written, it's not. Don't forget the uncalled personal foul on Woodson, either.

    4) Wow.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    The integrity of the results of a game that obviously has a very high risk of permanent damage to your body if not life that is weakened by cheating vs. a silly motivational ploy between millionaires should have warranted a suspension for a head coach if not outright ban.

    The Saints lost an entire season to the penalties levied on them. The Pats lost absolutely nothing.

    Nothing the Saints did affected outcomes.

    The Pats won 3 titles while committing what was determined to be cheating.

    Both had memos warning not to do what they got caught doing ahead of time. However only one possibly impacted results in regards to wins and losses.
    Tagliabue docked the Broncos a 3rd and a million bucks for cheating the salary cap in 1996-98. Coincidentally, they won titles during that time frame. THAT sure affected outcomes.

    Tell me again how taping signals helps win games. Step-by-step.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    1) No, it's not. No matter how many times you say it, the rule was created two years before Brady got hurt. It doesn't matter if he was the biggest name to get hurt.

    2) Let's hear some of these Kraft rule changes you keep talking about.
    When you want to face reality and start to accept that Goodell is in bed with Kraft and that I've already done just that, then I'll stop ignoring you.

    You go ahead and shoot me a private message when you are ready to do that.

    No owner in the NFL gets more favorable bull**** thrown his way than Kraft.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    When you want to face reality and start to accept that Goodell is in bed with Kraft and that I've already done just that, then I'll stop ignoring you.

    You go ahead and shoot me a private message when you are ready to do that.

    No owner in the NFL gets more favorable bull**** thrown his way than Kraft.
    Explain how. Because saying you have doesn't actually mean you have.

    All you've done is cite a rule that pre-dates Brady's injury, as well as getting docked a first-rounder and $750,000 for the location of a camera, as evidence of Kraft owning the Commish. That, uh ... doesn't make sense.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Explain how. Because saying you have doesn't actually mean you have.

    All you've done is cite a rule that pre-dates Brady's injury, as well as getting docked a first-rounder and $750,000 for the location of a camera, as evidence of Kraft owning the Commish. That, uh ... doesn't make sense.
    I'm not the Pats fan on a Jets board asking for justification on how awesome my team is or how my owner isn't favored by the league. You prove it yourself then go post it on the Pats board your idiocy got you kicked off of, Mister Poo face.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I'm not the Pats fan on a Jets board asking for justification on how awesome my team is or how my owner isn't favored by the league. You prove it yourself then go post it on the Pats board your idiocy got you kicked off of, Mister Poo face.
    Don't want to get called on saying stupid stuff? Don't say stupid stuff.

    And you're gutless for saying stupid stuff, and then refusing to back it up. There's a hated Patriots fan calling your arguments out in your own house. Shouldn't you be tearing me a new one, genius?

  10. #50
    please they are still fans that think stealing signals is against the rules.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Don't want to get called on saying stupid stuff? Don't say stupid stuff.

    And you're gutless for saying stupid stuff, and then refusing to back it up. There's a hated Patriots fan calling your arguments out in your own house. Shouldn't you be tearing me a new one, genius?
    Is it hatred that drives a fan to spend his time posting on an opposing teams forums?

    What is the point?

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Is it hatred that drives a fan to spend his time posting on an opposing teams forums?

    What is the point?
    Nope. I actually like coming here and getting another team's perspective. From the reasonable posters, at least.

  13. #53
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,522
    Sorry, I'm old school and have this thing about wishing injury on someone. I'd rather beat his a$$ on the field and give'em no excuses.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us