Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: The Patriot Killer~~~This is his game to shine

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,360

    The Patriot Killer~~~This is his game to shine







    LETS GO POLLARD!!!

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,470
    Not cool.

  3. #3
    Except for the fact that these are still people who are playing and you should NEVER wish for someone to get injured just because you hate the team he plays for.

    Childish.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,360
    Not wishing for injury

    Pats have Nincovich

    Ravens have Pollard

    It is what it is

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Not wishing for injury

    Pats have Nincovich

    Ravens have Pollard

    It is what it is
    Which is why you posted a picture of a shirt that has the jersey numbers of 3 patriots Pollard has injured with the number crossed out. Yea, you're not wishing for their injury at all.

    Classless.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Not wishing for injury

    Pats have Nincovich

    Ravens have Pollard

    It is what it is
    You might as well hold up a sign that says, "I'm a pathetic douchebag."

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Which is why you posted a picture of a shirt that has the jersey numbers of 3 patriots Pollard has injured with the number crossed out. Yea, you're not wishing for their injury at all.

    Classless.

    yeah, okay pal

    get off your soapbox now

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    yeah, okay pal

    get off your soapbox now
    Don't get mad at me just because you're a classless schmuck.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Don't get mad at me just because you're a classless schmuck.
    Dude, you are Mr. Insignificant to me

    Get over yourself

  10. #10
    Incoming Flacco 2 picks. GG.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,475
    Do you think that's the only way the Ravens can win? They didn't need to intentionally injure anyone to beat the Pats in the reg season and were one muffed kick away from beating them in the AFCCG last season.

    Nincovich is not known as a Bernard Pollard when it comes to injuring other players. No need to do a 180 now to distance yourself from the fact that you take this stuff so seriously that you wish inflicted injury on another player. It is what it is.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Dude, you are Mr. Insignificant to me

    Get over yourself

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    It is what it is.
    It's football...very dangerous sport

  14. #14
    I like this. You clearly are hoping for Pollard to injure every Patriot in sight, and when called on it, you aren't even man enough to admit it.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    ITT: Rustled jimmies.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Don't get mad at me just because you're a classless schmuck.
    Lol, out of all the posters on this board you should "get it". This is the NFL and not figure skating. Fans always root for guys to get hit hard and knocked out of the game. No one is suggesting that Pollard kill Brady or paralyze him.

  17. #17
    I AGREE WITH JonEJet!!!! COME AT ME BEEYOTCHES!!!!





    (just kidding.....really...I'm just kidding....put down that baseball bat, McGinley....HEY! )

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Lol, out of all the posters on this board you should "get it". This is the NFL and not figure skating. Fans always root for guys to get hit hard and knocked out of the game. No one is suggesting that Pollard kill Brady or paralyze him.
    No, just apparently collapse his knee again.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Lol, out of all the posters on this board you should "get it". This is the NFL and not figure skating. Fans always root for guys to get hit hard and knocked out of the game. No one is suggesting that Pollard kill Brady or paralyze him.
    Didn't say anything about Brady. I'd like nothing more than for Brady to get sacked all day. However, being physical is different from injuring.

    THIS is being physical:


    THIS is injuring:


    I'm not saying Pollard meant to do that, but OP is clearly HOPING he does something like that again.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I AGREE WITH JonEJet!!!! COME AT ME BEEYOTCHES!!!!





    (just kidding.....really...I'm just kidding....put down that baseball bat, McGinley....HEY! )


    WUTANG CLAN, VINNY! I KEEP IT REAL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us