Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: woody should sell the team to mayor bloomberg

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team is becoming a total joke - just like when you look at Woody. If you didn't know he was a billionaire you would think "who is this joke of a guy"
    Woody made a big mistake teaming up with the Giants again in that stadium. The Jets have no identity. If Woody brought them back to Long Island he could of been a hero. Why couldn't they play at Citi Field? That was the beginning of his downfall. Then he got involved. I almost never heard his name mentioned when Herm and then Eric were running the team. The more Woody gets involved the worse this team will get and the emptier the stadium will be. I almost hope the Jets have a few 2-14 seasons so Woody will throw in the towel. The worse the better. Face it this team will never be a big winner with Woody owning it so we need the team to tank to historic lows so much that he has no choice but to sell. I want this guy out of town. A real Jet fan would of had them back on L.I.
    Woody is an idiot! I hope he loses his a-SS!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    This team is becoming a total joke - just like when you look at Woody. If you didn't know he was a billionaire you would think "who is this joke of a guy"
    Woody made a big mistake teaming up with the Giants again in that stadium. The Jets have no identity. If Woody brought them back to Long Island he could of been a hero. Why couldn't they play at Citi Field? That was the beginning of his downfall. Then he got involved. I almost never heard his name mentioned when Herm and then Eric were running the team. The more Woody gets involved the worse this team will get and the emptier the stadium will be. I almost hope the Jets have a few 2-14 seasons so Woody will throw in the towel. The worse the better. Face it this team will never be a big winner with Woody owning it so we need the team to tank to historic lows so much that he has no choice but to sell. I want this guy out of town. A real Jet fan would of had them back on L.I.
    Woody is an idiot! I hope he loses his a-SS!
    This. +1
    Once he didn't get the Jets their own Stadium("a shared stadium is not an option" "we're coming back to NY") he's been a laughing stock in this town, and around the league. The only owner in Football to visit that idiot Plax in jail who shot himself just so he could try and make the Giants look bad and signs him and let's Bray go, brought Tebow in to sell worthless PSL'S, brought Farve in(another circus). Covers the Giants SB pictures outside their locker room, and has a guard there to make sure they stayed covered during last years game.Parcells skips town after one season under Woody. Rex is not the circus. Our owner is the ring leader of the circus, and Rex acts the way his owner wants. Didn't even throw a bone to his long time fan base on LI, and continue to keep TC at Hofstra.

I'd love it if Prokorhov bought the Jets.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-15-2013 at 04:21 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    looking back at the moves that woody has made with sticking his nose into football decisions.tells me that he is better off going back to making decisions at his company johnson & johnson. ha ha ha
    Woody has had more winning years then Bloomberg.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    Bloomberg is a bigger idiot than Woody.
    Fail /thread