Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woody should sell the team to mayor bloomberg

woody should sell the team to mayor bloomberg

looking back at the moves that woody has made with sticking his nose into football decisions.tells me that he is better off going back to making decisions at his company johnson & johnson. ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    looking back at the moves that woody has made with sticking his nose into football decisions.tells me that he is better off going back to making decisions at his company johnson & johnson. ha ha ha
    I don't think Woody has much if anything to do with managing J&J.

All Pro
    Yes, exactly.

If only Woody was making decisions at Johnson & Johnson. ...

Dump

Jets Insider VIP
    Do you think Bloomberg would make better football decisions?

Woody is an idiot. He thinks all media exposure is good. And now he is learning his lesson the hard way.

Funny how the Giants can sell PSLs without being a circus. You don't need a circus to sell tickets, you just need a real franchise QB to build around.

Bloomberg is a bigger idiot than Woody.

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    Woody is not connected to the management of J & J in any way whatsoever. Nice try, but you PFAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Do you think Bloomberg would make better football decisions?
    2 beer limit at stadium, no food that is unhealthly.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    And the beer can only be Michelob Ultralight 10 calorie beer, and comes only in 6 oz. servings.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    Football players would not be able to get painkillers under the team health insurance policy.

At this point a pile of rocks would make a better owner than Woody. Really. The man is a disaster and would be living under a bridge if it wasn't for the Trustfund.

Yes, and if only Bob Kraft would go back to Kraft foods

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    At this point a pile of rocks would make a better owner than Woody. Really. The man is a disaster and would be living under a bridge if it wasn't for the Trustfund.
    Up until recently I had always considered Woody one of the better owners. He made some good personnel choices and let BP build his team like a good owner without interfering. Under Herm no real issues even under Mangi no real issues until Farve came in. I think lately it has all been a numbers game to him though. It is like he saw the media around Farve and loosing and said I want that every year. OK I get bringing in Farve but that seemed to be the start of him getting too involved. I have to wonder how much was really Tanny. I don't mean to come off of naive but it seems the last 4 years he has been a different kind of owner. I just wonder if all his bad choices was really just Tanny creating a media frenzy to make money. I mean how do we go from one of the most militant coaches ever to having one with an open door policy. It seems almost insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Up until recently I had always considered Woody one of the better owners. He made some good personnel choices and let BP build his team like a good owner without interfering. Under Herm no real issues even under Mangi no real issues until Farve came in. I think lately it has all been a numbers game to him though. It is like he saw the media around Farve and loosing and said I want that every year. OK I get bringing in Farve but that seemed to be the start of him getting too involved. I have to wonder how much was really Tanny. I don't mean to come off of naive but it seems the last 4 years he has been a different kind of owner. I just wonder if all his bad choices was really just Tanny creating a media frenzy to make money. I mean how do we go from one of the most militant coaches ever to having one with an open door policy. It seems almost insane.
    Woody wasn't the owner when Parcells (BP?) was the coach. That was Hess who himself was not a good owner but by that time he was old and scenile and didn't care. Woody took over after Hess and immediately followed with the Dumbway/Herm regime which underachieved with the nucleus Parcells had left behind. Tangini was a mediocre if overrated regime.

Up until the Tebow trade I'd say Woody was an average owner. Then once he sunk our entire off-season and season with that silly move trading for his cultural/political hero Tebow he became the worst owner in the NFL in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    Bloomberg is a bigger idiot than Woody.
    Yeah he's only regarded as probably the greatest mayor in the history of New York winning 3 terms. Oh yeah, he wants people drinking less soda so he sucks.

Woody wasn't the owner when Parcells (BP?) was the coach. That was Hess who himself was not a good owner but by that time he was old and scenile and didn't care. Woody took over after Hess and immediately followed with the Dumbway/Herm regime which underachieved with the nucleus Parcells had left behind. Tangini was a mediocre if overrated regime.

Up until the Tebow trade I'd say Woody was an average owner. Then once he sunk our entire off-season and season with that silly move trading for his cultural/political hero Tebow he became the worst owner in the NFL in my eyes.
    Wasn't he the one who made BP the GM or head of football something? Yeah didn't higher him as coach but I could have sworn he did keep BP in charge in the front office.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah he's only regarded as probably the greatest mayor in the history of New York winning 3 terms. Oh yeah, he wants people drinking less soda so he sucks.
    Who regards him as the greatest mayor in the history of New York?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Who regards him as the greatest mayor in the history of New York?
    Ms Obama

Jets Insider VIP
    you do realize that woody hasnt done crap for johnson and johnson...he is the prototypical silver spoon theory guy. It was all handed to him. he has done nothing. just like with the jets...nothing. leopards dont change their spots.