Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i just fired someone *****ES!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

I must have missed the hot intern story.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Me neither...let's create a quorum...then we can demand lurid details.
    Thirded.

Make with the story, Dirtstar. Keep in mind that you provided pics of your Revis meeting, so pics of a girl are an automatic if you want to avoid teh ghey.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Thirded.

Make with the story, Dirtstar. Keep in mind that you provided pics of your Revis meeting, so pics of a girl are an automatic if you want to avoid teh ghey.
    go home, you're drunk.

i've never met Beavis

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    go home, you're drunk.

i've never met Beavis
    Already home, won't start drinking until later. But I think I remember now, it was Polidore/Carltran. Apologies.

Now, about the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Already home, won't start drinking until later. But I think I remember now, it was Polidore/Carltran. Apologies.

Now, about the story.
    as it just so happens, the story has to do with Politron.

in one of his recent trips (can't remember which one but it wasn't the "knock-knock whos there PUNCH!" trip), he posted a pic of a girl he sojourned with during the weekend.

the random sloot in the pic looked A WHOLE LOT like a girl i had just hired to be my intern/office eye-candy/client bait. so much so that i immediately sent a PM to Politron asking if he was, indeed, banging said intern.

'twas but a merry coincidence that the girls looked alike, but Poli and I were not, in fact, closer to becoming "bosom buddies." for obvious reasons I will NOT post pics of the intern, but you can ask Poli to repost the pics of his lady friend and/or direct you to the thread in which they were originally posted.
    Last edited by Dirtstar; 01-15-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Let me guess....he made a nine slice pie?

No...he sliced the Pepperoni too thick...

Pizza dough in the ceiling fan!

Details!

-
    ah, i see you've got some negotiating skillz.

name your three least favorite dinosaurs of the Triassic, and arrange them North to South according to habitat range.
    lol at my "updated" status, thanks deeks

lol at my "updated" status, thanks deeks

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

in one of his recent trips (can't remember which one but it wasn't the "knock-knock whos there PUNCH!" trip), he posted a pic of a girl he sojourned with during the weekend.

the random sloot in the pic looked A WHOLE LOT like a girl i had just hired to be my intern/office eye-candy/client bait. so much so that i immediately sent a PM to Politron asking if he was, indeed, banging said intern.

'twas but a merry coincidence that the girls looked alike, but Poli and I were not, in fact, closer to becoming "bosom buddies." for obvious reasons I will NOT post pics of the intern, but you can ask Poli to repost the pics of his lady friend and/or direct you to the thread in which they were originally posted.
    Wait....so you're saying I shouldn't post pictures of interns/associates who work in my office on the interwebz? I gotta plead ignorance on that one. They should really tell you that somewhere.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    I had to fire 4 people once. It was a small company with only 35 people at our HQ office. Upper Mgmt decided to get rid of'em as a "cost cutting" measure so they made me their hatchet man. I took the employees in the conference room and politely told them they were being "let go". They were pissed at my boss and the co. prez. for not having the balls to do it themselves. After it was done and they were gone, my boss told me to take the rest of the day off b/c he knew it had to have been rough. I figured he was trying to ease his own mind, but I took the time off anyway.

Jets Insider VIP
    I fired people in the past but in that business they don't exactly go quietly. Or even go at all

Jets Insider VIP

Can you superimpose a rage face on said pic instead? You know, for privacy reasons...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post

Dirtstar is a dirtbag
    i wouldn't mind smoking weed with the cat in the white sweatshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Can you superimpose a rage face on said pic instead? You know, for privacy reasons...
    lol, your request is under serious consideration