Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brock Osweiler

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I want a QB, who could win for us for the next ten years.I love revis, be we need to come to terms that he might leave anyway when he's an UFA.
    And Brock Osweiler is that guy???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

It was just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    That could be one of the dumbest trade scenarios proposed around here. Congratulations!!
    I really wasn't serious with the specifics. I just wanted to throw out some names.I keep hearing the same two guys as options.Moore and Flynn.Play GM, and tell me, a reasonable proposal, for the sake of argument

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know

And Brock Osweiler is that guy???
    He's got alot of potential.At 6'7",he can see the whole field, strong arm,very mobile.I just threw out names this morning in a trade scenerio. Who knows what it would take, the broncos love him,and probably wouldn't trade him anyway

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how we have a rash of these threads wanting to trade for guys that went passed over for Steven Hill. Teams that drafted a good young Qb last year, especially value picks are not going to deal them at this point in time. Let's look for our own value picks in the next couple of drafts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I really wasn't serious with the specifics. I just wanted to throw out some names.I keep hearing the same two guys as options.Moore and Flynn.Play GM, and tell me, a reasonable proposal, for the sake of argument
    Trading for a second year back up QB that hasnt played in the NFL is really not an option. The search for another QB has to come from the draft IMO. The cost of trading picks and paying a back up like Flynn is too high right now and he is no sure thing as well. If you like Osweiler, then draft a Glennon or Bray this year. Both are tall and have great arms. Bray will probably come cheaper than Glennon.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    These fantasies about trading for recent QB draft picks like Brock and Kirk Cousins need to stop. Denver used a second round pick on Brock, have been patiently developing for the past year and, most importantly, have him locked up for another three years at a very affordable contract. The only way they would trade him for less than a first rounder is if they've realized they made a mistake in drafting him.

So lets stop the nonsense, people. We need to sign a vet QB AND draft our own Brock this offseason.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree

Trading for a second year back up QB that hasnt played in the NFL is really not an option. The search for another QB has to come from the draft IMO. The cost of trading picks and paying a back up like Flynn is too high right now and he is no sure thing as well. If you like Osweiler, then draft a Glennon or Bray this year. Both are tall and have great arms. Bray will probably come cheaper than Glennon.
    i've mentioned Bray. Glennon will be gone, probably. Im just too anxious to win, and have another QB on the field that isn't a stopgap

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I like it

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I like this post.I just wanna win, and have a QB, thats not considered a stopgap.