Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots hire ex-Chiefs offensive coordinator Daboll

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Is that a question or did it not make sense? He asked me if I made the stuff up about coaches protecting their books and I indicated how I might have privy to such info.
    CM, are you able to divulge the names or teams of NFL coaches?

Great insider perspective on Mangini. If true, now we know why Bellicheat despises him.

Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    If Mangini could give NE an edge BB would not hesitate to hire him back either, it's all about winning, nothing more. We at the Jets hold grudges and place wals up between us and winning.
    The subject of Mangini coming back to coach D-backs has been discussed many times by fans of the team. But going to the jets and then the taping thing (which in my opinion will prevent him from going to anyone's staff) will stop it from occurring, As far as I am concerned though, if it helps the pats going forward i am all for it, but he never did anything to me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    CM, are you able to divulge the names or teams of NFL coaches?

Great insider perspective on Mangini. If true, now we know why Bellicheat despises him.

I'll pm you. I really don't have any inside info though. My discussion with my brother was really about protecting his stuff and not about Mangini in particular. Since my brother is a public figure, I don't want to say who he is but I think I can satisfy you that the connections are there in a PM.

I don't have any kind of inside scoop though. Coaches in general don't talk and my brother isn't an exception. I only know bits and pieces over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I'll pm you. I really don't have any inside info though. My discussion with my brother was really about protecting his stuff and not about Mangini in particular. Since my brother is a public figure, I don't want to say who he is but I think I can satisfy you that the connections are there in a PM.

I don't have any kind of inside scoop though. Coaches in general don't talk and my brother isn't an exception. I only know bits and pieces over the years.
    Thanks, but you don't need to prove anything to me. I believe you. No need for the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thanks, but you don't need to prove anything to me. I believe you. No need for the PM.
    Sorry, didn't see this...already in your box.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The subject of Mangini coming back to coach D-backs has been discussed many times by fans of the team. But going to the jets and then the taping thing (which in my opinion will prevent him from going to anyone's staff) will stop it from occurring, As far as I am concerned though, if it helps the pats going forward i am all for it, but he never did anything to me personally.
    I am not talking perminant. I am talking short term for a purpose. Hypothetical, if the Jets where playing NE in the AFC championship game and BB thought he could gain one inch to help NE win, BB would not think twice.

BB thinks out of the box, it is why he is one notch ahead of the rest, although the true test will be when Bradey is gone.