Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Tebow and Arizona?

  1. #1
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    And to start off this beautiful, unbiased article: "After getting screwed in New York"...

    What a fantastic piece of journalism.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And to start off this beautiful, unbiased article: "After getting screwed in New York"...

    What a fantastic piece of journalism.
    The clowns at TMZ are journalists?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    The clowns at TMZ are journalists?
    zing!

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading parts of this last night. Most leave out the fact he was with some of the JETS trainers.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    The clowns at TMZ are journalists?
    Don't see a ton of difference between TMZ and the NY Sports Media tbqh.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Don't see a ton of difference between TMZ and the NY Sports Media tbqh.
    Don't you start talking bad about the Woody's and Rex's partners in marketing the Jets. They serve a valuable purpose in getting the message to the fans.

    The first thing the new GM should do is put a new media policy into place.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post

    The first thing the new GM should do is put a new media policy into place.
    I kind of like this policy they have going now during the GM search: keep everyone in the media guessing like the average Joe on who is interviewing and who isn't. make those "journalists" dig into the story and earn their pay!

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    I kind of like this policy they have going now during the GM search: keep everyone in the media guessing like the average Joe on who is interviewing and who isn't. make those "journalists" dig into the story and earn their pay!
    oops, off topic though. Tebow to Cards. .. brilliant

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Don't see a ton of difference between TMZ and the NY Sports Media tbqh.
    Agreed.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    If people are going to link a player working out in the off season in Arizona to them going to the Cardinals, then there are going to be A LOT of players supposedly "heading" to the Cardinals.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larry Fitzgerald would demand a trade the day Tebow came to Arizona.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us