Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 109

Thread: Another Poster Snubs Mod Vacancy

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    except for men
    See, I wouldn't have banded you for that.

    I would have changed your password and sent it Sports so he could post under your name.

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    This .... -TEARS-

    I'm on the LSL for Mod Campaign

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    See, I wouldn't have banded you for that.

    I would have changed your password and sent it Sports so he could post under your name.
    Nothing personal, but you and Sports aren't mod material.











































  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    See, I wouldn't have banded you for that.

    I would have changed your password and sent it Sports so he could post under your name.
    Oh, I like the way you think.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Nothing personal, but you and Sports aren't mod material.






    LMAO

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    The new mod should have the talent to unite the Hampur men and Pfail Strip fagz.

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be interviewing my replacement by phone. Jailhouse phone.

    You better have your 30-second elevator speech down pat.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I will be interviewing my replacement by phone. Jailhouse phone.

    You better have your 30-second elevator speech down pat.
    i'm interviewing for a promotion and I'm supposed to prepare a five minute video or powerpoint presentation about myself. i'm thinking about doing a blockbuster Rage Comic or Bombay film.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Nothing personal, but you and Sports aren't mod material.










































    LOLZZZ.. This picture gets me every time.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    i'm interviewing for a promotion and I'm supposed to prepare a five minute video or powerpoint presentation about myself. i'm thinking about doing a blockbuster Rage Comic or Bombay film.
    Let's get it going.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Let's get it going.
    It's due Friday and haven't started. I've been busy making Raoul's frere's campaign poster.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    It's due Friday and haven't started. I've been busy making Raoul's frere's campaign poster.
    I'm sure an hour on Thursday night is plenty of time. If you wanted to feature an actual picture of Raoul would it be as simple as a few clicks on your computer? I think you have a folder on your desktop named "JI ammo and 32 Green's greatest hits."

  13. #33
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    we're a bit prehistoric for that. try again in 100 years

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poster's I'd like to see become mods...

    TechJet
    copernicus (WTF happened to that guy?)
    Nike
    Shark99
    JetsNeedNewton
    Squirt
    not Ruby

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    i'm interviewing for a promotion and I'm supposed to prepare a five minute video or powerpoint presentation about myself.

























    "....and then one times the bridge was out..I felled two Piiiiines across the gorge using only me ould skinning knife....I can navigate the heck through brush using deer scats....or as you slickers like to say........ I can assess when something is mission-critical and circle back...I can focus on the low-hanging fruit with a small group first and then loop everyone in. I can be proactive about our learnings will really incentivize the group to focus on the most critical action items and value-add for maximum impact. I can start high level, drill down from there, and circle back after lunch to figure out next steps. Thinking out of the Box? I was never in the box."






    -
    Last edited by 32green; 01-16-2013 at 12:35 PM.

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    i'm interviewing for a promotion and I'm supposed to prepare a five minute video or powerpoint presentation about myself. i'm thinking about doing a blockbuster Rage Comic or Bombay film.
    Here's your promotion. Congrats.


  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I will be interviewing my replacement by phone. Jailhouse phone.

    You better have your 30-second elevator speech down pat.
    "Uhhh... nice resume... would you happen to have another copy of it?"



    "And yes... those are my black jeans hanging over there."

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    "Uhhh... nice resume... would you happen to have another copy of it?"



    "And yes... those are my black jeans hanging over there."
    I could be a friend to you.

    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 01-16-2013 at 01:53 PM.

  20. #40
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    "....and then one times the bridge was out..I felled two Piiiiines across the gorge using only me ould skinning knife....I can navigate the heck through brush using deer scats....or as you slickers like to say........ I can assess when something is mission-critical and circle back...I can focus on the low-hanging fruit with a small group first and then loop everyone in. I can be proactive about our learnings will really incentivize the group to focus on the most critical action items and value-add for maximum impact. I can start high level, drill down from there, and circle back after lunch to figure out next steps. Thinking out of the Box? I was never in the box."






    -
    Brilliant

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us