Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 109

Thread: Another Poster Snubs Mod Vacancy

  1. #81
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    your children freezing in the house, watching the dining room chairs burn in the fireplace because you spent the generator money on an auto lease you couldn't afford.
    Sounds very hampurish if you ask me.

  2. #82
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    your children freezing in the house, watching the dining room chairs burn in the fireplace because you spent the generator money on an auto lease you couldn't afford.

    okay, maybe
    Turns out I don't need a generator.

    Gas fireplace, gas stove, gas hot water heater, 1970 Panasonic AM radio, 110V outlet in minivan, done.

    SAR I

  3. #83
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,008
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Turns out I don't need a generator.

    Gas fireplace, gas stove, gas hot water heater, 1970 Panasonic AM radio, 110V outlet in minivan, done.

    SAR I
    =================================================

    Adapt and overcome, sounds like Mod Material to me!

  4. #84
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    =================================================

    Adapt and overcome, sounds like Mod Material to me!
    You should see the Gold I just posted in the iPhone Apps thread. I mean, that's a Mod resume piece right there.

    SAR I

  5. #85
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,008
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You should see the Gold I just posted in the iPhone Apps thread. I mean, that's a Mod resume piece right there.

    SAR I

    ================================================== =
    I saw that but you forgot to mention a good bar code scanner.

    Regardless promise me the Big "G" and you will get my support.

  6. #86
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ================================================== =
    I saw that but you forgot to mention a good bar code scanner.

    Regardless promise me the Big "G" and you will get my support.
    I added one after I finalized the list. Red Laser, check it out.

    Also, CardStar is better than Key Ring.

    I promise you the Big "G".

    SAR I

  7. #87
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,008
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I added one after I finalized the list. Red Laser, check it out.

    Also, CardStar is better than Key Ring.

    I promise you the Big "G".

    SAR I
    ======================================

    Then I endorse your campaign, I am sure you will find my support carries a great deal of weight here at JI.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Definitely not mod material
    I guess we are not the only foreigners here.

  9. #89
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,772
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    =================================================

    Adapt and overcome, sounds like Mod Material to me!
    I want that radio!


    I'll have it.

  10. #90
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,008
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I want that radio!


    I'll have it.
    ======================================

    And a free spaaaaa!

  11. #91
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    People complain when the JI server goes down for 10 minutes.

    The Hampur won't react well when this forum is down for 5 days each month.














  12. #92
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Land of Superior Men
    Posts
    1,542
    My vote can be bought.

  13. #93
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ======================================

    Then I endorse your campaign, I am sure you will find my support carries a great deal of weight here at JI.
    I may buy the site and do it that way.

    Stay tuned.

    SAR I

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    People complain when the JI server goes down for 10 minutes.

    The Hampur won't react well when this forum is down for 5 days each month.






    Some times its 7 days! Imagine!

  15. #95
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    who is SAR?

    and vanquishing an midget isn't all that impressive.

    If you knew the size of the body cavity he was keeping him in you might not say that

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I want that radio!


    I'll have it.
    I want the shovel beside the radio and I'm offering $15 for it right now.

  17. #97
    Why'd the new TechJet thread get locked (snubbed)?

  18. #98
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Why'd the new TechJet thread get locked (snubbed)?
    Because of Beerfish's whining. We'z gotta move fast now. He's been pm'ing Sooth all day.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Because of Beerfish's whining. We'z gotta move fast now. He's been pm'ing Sooth all day.
    LOL. I had a post written which was lost to cyber space. Again.

    That thread seemed like it had some legs. Too bad it was 86'd.

  20. #100
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Some times its 7 days! Imagine!
    Some times it's permanent, or so it seems that way.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us