Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Another Poster Snubs Mod Vacancy

  1. #101
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Some times its 7 days! Imagine!
    That's one heavy flow.

  2. #102
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That's one heavy flow.
    Usually, only days two and three. After that, assuming normal parameters and physical health, light flow followed by spotting.

  3. #103
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I want the shovel beside the radio and I'm offering $15 for it right now.
    :rofl;

    well played

  4. #104
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Some times it's permanent, or so it seems that way.
    LMAO ... that's wear alcohol kicks in

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Usually, only days two and three. After that, assuming normal parameters and physical health, light flow followed by spotting.
    BORGO ! You intelligent man, you !

  5. #105
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

    BORGO ! You intelligent man, you !
    Thanks, G. Even when we were dating, my wife was always amazed by how much I knew about the female anatomy and its many fascinating systems.
    Guess one is just good at what one finds interesting. Or has been with the same woman for 30+ years.

  6. #106
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I want the shovel beside the radio and I'm offering $15 for it right now.
    BAM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. I had a post written which was lost to cyber space. Again.

    That thread seemed like it had some legs. Too bad it was 86'd.
    I have been maintaining an 86 board in my pantry since getting married:

    Clams
    Muffin
    Squirt
    Little Man in the boat
    Angel's Hairy Pasta
    Ham Wallet
    Split Beaver
    Farm Raised Beaver
    Jones Beach Beaver
    Fuhr Burgher
    Love Pudding
    Fish Taco


    and the rest of the list is smudged from my falling tears.






  7. #107
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    BAM!



    I have been maintaining an 86 board in my pantry since getting married:

    Clams
    Muffin
    Squirt
    Little Man in the boat
    Angel's Hairy Pasta
    Ham Wallet
    Split Beaver
    Farm Raised Beaver
    Jones Beach Beaver
    Fuhr Burgher
    Love Pudding
    Fish Taco


    and the rest of the list is smudged from my falling tears.





    LOL. You're friggin' gone.

  8. #108
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. You're friggin' gone.
    I know right? I mean, how the hell do you forget Whisker Biscuit, Clam Jam, Fur Pie, Pookie Hole, etc...?

  9. #109
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I know right? I mean, how the hell do you forget Whisker Biscuit, Clam Jam, Fur Pie, Pookie Hole, etc...?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us