Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Essential iPhone apps

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Some of my best work and hardly a snicker. I have a good mind to create a fuhampurgoodbyethread.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Some of my best work and hardly a snicker. I have a good mind to create a fuhampurgoodbyethread.
    Lose the avian motif. I don't know you anymore.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    TuneIn radio. Turn your iPhone into a radio. Listen live to thousands of radio stations, local, national, and international.
    Radio?

Is there a morse code app for old people?

Sent from a phone using an app

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still using my ancient Android phone so I don't know if these apps are too old for y'all. Apple and Android have similar apps:

Shazam is way better than Soundhound at identifying songs.

Pandora Radio? Anybody LOL?

Astro File Manager - free - I use it to back up apps to the SD card, explore all my phone's directories & rearrange files

Astrid Task Manager - free todo that's annoyingly effective

Toss it (throwing the paper into the trash can game) - you know you love it

Alarmed - Absolutely the best alarm clock. So good I bought full version. It will not stop until you solve between 4 math problems & unscramble 4 words. You can customize the difficulty level and the # of problems. Forces your brain out of sleep fog - saved my job LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    I'm still using my ancient Android phone so I don't know if these apps are too old for y'all. Apple and Android have similar apps:

Astro File Manager - free - I use it to back up apps to the SD card, explore all my phone's directories & rearrange files

Alarmed - Absolutely the best alarm clock. So good I bought full version. It will not stop until you solve between 4 math problems & unscramble 4 words. You can customize the difficulty level and the # of problems. Forces your brain out of sleep fog - saved my job LOL.
    People will be saying "ancient" about iPhones soon enough. Upgrade your infinitely more customizable Android and you'll be fine.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post

Android phones are for poor people.

Can I give you some money?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Android phones are for poor people.

Can I give you some money?

SAR I
    How about $317 a month and she too can lease an introductory BMW.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    How about $317 a month and she too can lease an introductory BMW.
    Mind your own business. I'm trying to help someone with an inferior, cheap phone.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mind your own business. I'm trying to help someone with an inferior, cheap phone.

SAR I
    Read the reviews, chimp. Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than iPhone 5. Oh and iPhones are about 40% Samsung components.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Read the reviews, chimp. Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than iPhone 5. Oh and iPhones are about 40% Samsung components.
    I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.

Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

Apple is a premium product for premium people. Enjoy your Android.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.

Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

SAR I
    You would think that premium people (whatever that means) wouldn't need to ride the subway after riding an executive train (whatever that is), but here we are. You're a toolbox and don't even know it. Enjoy your limited, overpriced half-Samsung phone.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Regardless of whether or not I agree, this is an early candidate for best post of 2013.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    Regardless of whether or not I agree, this is an early candidate for best post of 2013.
    You're saying that the Mods dig satire?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still waiting for an executive bus/station....ridiculous they don't have one.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My HTC Droid Incredible is 3 years old.

Only homos would buy proprietary products from Apple. Because of this, they can't enjoy the real underground development that Droid has. I installed CM10.1 the other day, it's completely free and literally turned my 3 year old phone into a brand new responsive toy.

Have fun trying to do anything remotely like that with an iPhone. Mostly because they don't have anywhere near the development scene that droid does. I wonder why... why would hackers unanimously chose droid? Maybe it's because it's far superior.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I'm still waiting for an executive bus/station....ridiculous they don't have one.
    I wear an ascot, and I never have a problem with that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

SAR I
    How is this blatant racism and stereotyping allowed? I get the rich/poor schtick but this is blatantly racist.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    How is this blatant racism and stereotyping allowed? I get the rich/poor schtick but this is blatantly racist.
    He is just saying that he hasn't seen anyone other than those two groups. Probably not very observant though.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    I ride an executive train.

SAR I
    I agree with you about the iPhone but what the f*ck is an executive train?