Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Essential iPhone apps

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    My HTC Droid Incredible is 3 years old.

Only homos would buy proprietary products from Apple. Because of this, they can't enjoy the real underground development that Droid has. I installed CM10.1 the other day, it's completely free and literally turned my 3 year old phone into a brand new responsive toy.

Have fun trying to do anything remotely like that with an iPhone. Mostly because they don't have anywhere near the development scene that droid does. I wonder why... why would hackers unanimously chose droid? Maybe it's because it's far superior.
    iPhones are to Android phones essentially what Macs were to Windows PCs...slicker packaging, easier to use, more innovative, ridiculously more expensive, harder to customize, infuriatingly proprietary.

Sar's executive "meeting"

All Aboard the Executive Train!

Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 01-26-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I brokedown and got an iPad Mini for schoolwork and am so far pretty happy with it. I converted all my Powerpoint files into PDFs and open them in Notability, which allows me to add my own notes while also uploading them to Dropbox. Pretty slick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I agree with you about the iPhone but what the f*ck is an executive train?
    I think it's where a low-level employee services all the male executives in the washroom.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Android phones are for poor people.

Can I give you some money?

SAR I
    I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.

Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

Apple is a premium product for premium people. Enjoy your Android.

SAR I
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    How is this blatant racism and stereotyping allowed? I get the rich/poor schtick but this is blatantly racist.
    He's just being his usual materialistic, narcissistic, ass hole self.

LOL @ 'the masses' comment. If anything, Apple fanboys such as yourself like yourself are as much a sheep as anyone. You now have so many different Apple devices tied into all of your data that now you're essentially imprisoned by their electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    He's just being his usual materialistic, narcissistic, ass hole self.

LOL @ 'the masses' comment. If anything, Apple fanboys such as yourself like yourself are as much a sheep as anyone. You now have so many different Apple devices tied into all of your data that now you're essentially imprisoned by their electronics.
    This is a month-old argument and I've just returned from a very relaxing $15,000 vacation in the Florida Keys.

I'll respond to this in a few weeks when I'm not so perfectly satisfied with myself.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    This is a month-old argument and I've just returned from a very relaxing $15,000 vacation in the Florida Keys.

I'll respond to this in a few weeks when I'm not so perfectly satisfied with myself.

SAR I
    When are you not satisfied with yourself, loser?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I think it's where a low-level employee services all the male executives in the washroom.
    Executive washroom island

http://www.zideo.nl/playzideo/6b3447556f467078

All Pro
    Anybody know of an app that keeps track of all of the places you've traveled? Like drop a pin on Bangcock, etc. and it compiles the info for you?

Jets Insider VIP

All Pro
    You like that sh*t, huh?

I figured I'd give you knuckleheads first crack at this since the responses'd make me larf on a Friday afternoon.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Anybody know of an app that keeps track of all of the places you've traveled? Like drop a pin on Bangcock, etc. and it compiles the info for you?
    They call them ankle bracelets.

HEYO

All Pro
    I lob up a location like Bangcock and no one takes the bait? Jeez, this place is slipping.
    Last edited by RageATL; 02-28-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Though I rarely use it, this one comes in handy

where's Frency Ladouche been lately?

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I
    1. Welcome back....a year late!
    2. Next time don't go the cheap route on vacation.
    3. I was actually just in the Keys for the first time in my life a few weeks ago. A beautiful and interesting part of the country that I had never seen before. My wife and I ran a relay race (Ragnar Relay) with 10 other people from Miami to Key West (yes, 200 miles of running between 12 people over 32 hours). Stayed at the The Reach / Waldorf Astoria once we got there, nice place.

...and I used lots of apps for tracking our running and documenting our trip!

Last edited by jetstream23; 03-01-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Just download the facebook app and check in any time you travel somewhere new. It compiles a map for you.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Just download the facebook app and check in any time you travel somewhere new. It compiles a map for you.
    Thanks but I completely avoid FB these days. I'm for an app where I can drop pins on all the places I've been in the past as well as current travels.

Thanks but I completely avoid FB these days. I'm for an app where I can drop pins on all the places I've been in the past as well as current travels.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=travel+log+app&l=1

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Wise ass haha I already did that and wasn't impressed with the results hence asking the knuckleheads here. The app store search yielded similar (crappy) results.