Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Essential iPhone apps

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Some of my best work and hardly a snicker. I have a good mind to create a fuhampurgoodbyethread.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Some of my best work and hardly a snicker. I have a good mind to create a fuhampurgoodbyethread.
    Lose the avian motif. I don't know you anymore.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    TuneIn radio. Turn your iPhone into a radio. Listen live to thousands of radio stations, local, national, and international.
    Radio?

Is there a morse code app for old people?

Sent from a phone using an app

I'm still using my ancient Android phone so I don't know if these apps are too old for y'all. Apple and Android have similar apps:

Shazam is way better than Soundhound at identifying songs.

Pandora Radio? Anybody LOL?

Astro File Manager - free - I use it to back up apps to the SD card, explore all my phone's directories & rearrange files

Astrid Task Manager - free todo that's annoyingly effective

Toss it (throwing the paper into the trash can game) - you know you love it

Alarmed - Absolutely the best alarm clock. So good I bought full version. It will not stop until you solve between 4 math problems & unscramble 4 words. You can customize the difficulty level and the # of problems. Forces your brain out of sleep fog - saved my job LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    I'm still using my ancient Android phone so I don't know if these apps are too old for y'all. Apple and Android have similar apps:

Astro File Manager - free - I use it to back up apps to the SD card, explore all my phone's directories & rearrange files

Alarmed - Absolutely the best alarm clock. So good I bought full version. It will not stop until you solve between 4 math problems & unscramble 4 words. You can customize the difficulty level and the # of problems. Forces your brain out of sleep fog - saved my job LOL.
    People will be saying "ancient" about iPhones soon enough. Upgrade your infinitely more customizable Android and you'll be fine.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post

Android phones are for poor people.

Can I give you some money?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Android phones are for poor people.

Can I give you some money?

SAR I
    How about $317 a month and she too can lease an introductory BMW.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    How about $317 a month and she too can lease an introductory BMW.
    Mind your own business. I'm trying to help someone with an inferior, cheap phone.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Mind your own business. I'm trying to help someone with an inferior, cheap phone.

SAR I
    Read the reviews, chimp. Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than iPhone 5. Oh and iPhones are about 40% Samsung components.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Read the reviews, chimp. Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than iPhone 5. Oh and iPhones are about 40% Samsung components.
    I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.

Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

Apple is a premium product for premium people. Enjoy your Android.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.

Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

SAR I
    You would think that premium people (whatever that means) wouldn't need to ride the subway after riding an executive train (whatever that is), but here we are. You're a toolbox and don't even know it. Enjoy your limited, overpriced half-Samsung phone.

Bewildered Beast
    Awesome.

SAR I
    Regardless of whether or not I agree, this is an early candidate for best post of 2013.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    Regardless of whether or not I agree, this is an early candidate for best post of 2013.
    You're saying that the Mods dig satire?

I'm still waiting for an executive bus/station....ridiculous they don't have one.

My HTC Droid Incredible is 3 years old.

Only homos would buy proprietary products from Apple. Because of this, they can't enjoy the real underground development that Droid has. I installed CM10.1 the other day, it's completely free and literally turned my 3 year old phone into a brand new responsive toy.

Have fun trying to do anything remotely like that with an iPhone. Mostly because they don't have anywhere near the development scene that droid does. I wonder why... why would hackers unanimously chose droid? Maybe it's because it's far superior.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I'm still waiting for an executive bus/station....ridiculous they don't have one.
    I wear an ascot, and I never have a problem with that.

I sit in a lot of executive meetings. I ride an executive train. I watch what comes out of their pockets. I've never seen anyone whip out an Android phone except for college kids and minorities on the subway.Android is a knock-off of iOS and supplied to carriers for free so that they can continue their scam of offering 'free' phones to suck-in the masses to their overpriced networks and lousy customer service.

SAR I
    How is this blatant racism and stereotyping allowed? I get the rich/poor schtick but this is blatantly racist.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    How is this blatant racism and stereotyping allowed? I get the rich/poor schtick but this is blatantly racist.
    He is just saying that he hasn't seen anyone other than those two groups. Probably not very observant though.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    I ride an executive train.

SAR I
    I agree with you about the iPhone but what the f*ck is an executive train?