Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: me thinks for sure it is cohen

Gonna be either Idzik or Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    Gonna be either Idzik or Khan.
    That's what I think too. Concerning Cohen it hasn't even been said definitively that he got a second interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    That's what I think too. Concerning Cohen it hasn't even been said definitively that he got a second interview.
    What makes you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    What makes you think so?
    Because both Khan and Idzik recently have been interviewed for the second time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Cohen is still being mentioned as a courtesy. Presuming he will still have a role in the front office next year, they want to keep him happy. They obviously like him and want to keep him in the organization. If they interviewed him and then tossed him aside, chances are he might want to jump ship.

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    Cohen is still being mentioned as a courtesy. Presuming he will still have a role in the front office next year, they want to keep him happy. They obviously like him and want to keep him in the organization. If they interviewed him and then tossed him aside, chances are he might want to jump ship.
    also have to wonder if k/f has advised woody to keep him in the mix for this reason. they may not just be advising on the gm search, but also on how to structure the organization. cohen may fit in the new structure and function better now that tanny is gone.