Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets and News 1/16

Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    Does anyone know if Idzik is still at Florham Park or did he fly back to Seattle?
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dunno, lemme just check his flight times real quick...
    you can track planes. really. he's probably on Woody's jet and if someone has the tail number (or whatever it's called), they can know where the plane is. When Saban was being courted by alabama, the reporters here were always following the Alabama private plane.

and with that being said, I have no clue if Idzik is still on the east coast or not

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    you can track planes. really. he's probably on Woody's jet and if someone has the tail number (or whatever it's called), they can know where the plane is. When Saban was being courted by alabama, the reporters here were always following the Alabama private plane.

and with that being said, I have no clue if Idzik is still on the east coast or not
    None of us are reporters with such information, doe

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Y U GIFFIN ME, BRAH!? U WANNA GO, BRAH!? I'M ABOUT THAT LIFE, BRAH!

Supposed him and Cohen are the only 2 left. Jason La Canfora is reporting on CBS Sports that the New York Jets will hire their GM by Thursday. So it is likely it will be Idzzik IMO. Otherwise why fly him in for the 2nd interview the day before.

Y U GIFFIN ME, BRAH!? U WANNA GO, BRAH!? I'M ABOUT THAT LIFE, BRAH!

don't need to be a reporter. there are ways to get this info. Manish and co. don't know this or do it because it would require actual reporter work

RKO! BAH GAWD, BAH GAWD! RKO OUT OF NOWHERE! THE LEGEND KILLER, RANDY ORTON, HAS STRUCK AGAIN! IT'S OVER!

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Heard little while ago that #Jets haven't reached out to call people + eliminate them from the search. Could change anytime, obviously but..

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    On Jack Mula, source says it was not an interview for the GM job but the Jets wanted to get some ideas from him on things like org structure

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    On Jack Mula, source says it was not an interview for the GM job but the Jets wanted to get some ideas from him on things like org structure

Johnny Manziel ‏@JManziel2
    #MindBlown

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    How many since the "videotaping incident"? RT @BobGlauber Belichick (18) has third most playoff wins, trailing only Landry (20) Shula (19)

@Steiny31
    Report from @KristianRDyer and me: Scott Cohen is not going to be the next general manager of the New York #Jets. #nyj

@Steiny31
    Report from @KristianRDyer and me: Scott Cohen is not going to be the next general manager of the New York #Jets. #nyj

Now on it's own, it would be debatable. But combine that with Mehta's report and Cimini not saying that Cohen is a front runner put all together is quite outstanding.

All League

Thanks! A week ago everybody in the CPU try knew Woody's plane was in Atlanta picking up Caldwell and a day later it was in Miami NOT picking up Gaine.

All Pro
    @Steiny31

So - "Scott Cohen Snubs Jets"?

All Pro
    @MMehtaNYDN
    It appears Jets will go with external candidate to be new GM (Khan & Idzik have had 2nd interviews). I'm hearing Scott Cohen is on periphery

@Brian_Bassett
    While everyone zigs, I'll zag. Hearing nothing about Khan, Idzik & Cohen for #Jets GM, but (believe it or not) Gamble & Sundquist.
    These guys are so full of **** I don't know why we pay them any mind. They're obviously clueless and just toying with the 'audience'.

"GM Candidates Khan Idzik Gamble Sundquist and Poop have not snubbed the Jets for the GM Job".

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats to the Jets front office.
    The leaks are sealed...
    the media knows NOTHING about
    the GM pick!

What are the chances we can
    hide a gameplan so well?