Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ***Official 2013 New York Rangers Thread***

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    The Rangers showed HORRIBLE foresight in giving Richards that deal. Anyway out of it is going to be subjected to the new CBA cap rules which pretty much forces cap circumventing contracts to be penalized in the long run. Hes signed forever.

As for the series. It isnt going 7. Itll probably be done tomorrow.

Went last night. Had a good time. Was a pretty good, physical game from the Rangers stand point and they played better than game 3. It took a fluke goal to get them back from Krug's goal but then they came out pissed off when Segeuin made it 3-2 and refused to go home. Amazing what happens when you put a scorer on a scoring line.

Bruins are clearly the superior team right now. They have as much forward depth as anyone in the league and Krug is just doing everything right. Pittsburgh series would be interesting to see how they match up against that fire power.

One problem I noticed for the Bruins was Chara. He plays a ton of minutes and it shows. Im not taking anything away from him because hes such a presence on the ice but there was lots of misplayed pucks/taking bad angles towards skaters last night that I noticed as the game went on. Maybe Im nitpicking but it was very un-Chara like to me.
    Rangers and JETS.....a management combo made in heaven.

Jets Insider VIP
    Go root for your hometown Panthers and Whalercanes -- two bastions of good management with dozens of championships each to show for it

Veteran
    Staal injury killed us, how wild was that one shift by Kreider he got 3 KO's, runaway train, almost like he finally realized I'm 6'3" and 230 lbs and skate like Hagelin

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Put a fork in us...we're done

Outplayed for three periods at home and murdered by a fourth line.

Without the King it's a 7-1 loss
    The King of NO CUPS.... That King of yours has a gold metal from 2006 and that's it.... 4-11 in playoff OT... Clutch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    The King of NO CUPS.... That King of yours has a gold metal from 2006 and that's it.... 4-11 in playoff OT... Clutch!!!
    In case you hadn't noticed hockey is a team sport.
    You sound like you don't understand hockey if you think Henrik isn't a top goalie. With your floored logic, I guess you like Trent Dilfer better than Marino.
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 05-26-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Flagman is a fan of the Newark Devil Dogs. He really shouldn't be allowed to comment about the one and only New York metro area hockey franchise until his Dogs can muster up more than 5000 fans a game in the slums of Newark

sad to see you guys fighting amongst yourselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Flagman is a fan of the Newark Devil Dogs. He really shouldn't be allowed to comment about the one and only New York metro area hockey franchise until his Dogs can muster up more than 5000 fans a game in the slums of Newark
    3 cups > 1 cup 10mill sg3's.

LOL! Only wish I could have seen Boomer crying on his shoulder last night.

Rangers avg attendance was 17,200, Devils avg 17,114

Jets Insider VIP
    of course

except for Ranger games where 12000 seats were occupied by Blueshirt fans. In the other 42 games, 12000 of those seats in beautiful downtown Newark were occupied by fans disguised as empty seats

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The pucks bounce arond.........rotflmfao.

of course

except for Ranger games where 12000 seats were occupied by Blueshirt fans. In the other 42 games, 12000 of those seats in beautiful downtown Newark were occupied by fans disguised as empty seats
    Actually it was a good year attendance wise. Went to 10 games myself and all were sell outs. Prob 25% or less Ranger fans for the two games at the rock.

Veteran
    Torts fired

Quote Originally Posted by matt robinson 17 View Post
    Torts fired
    LOL! Goodbye to "Mr. Laughs". What a dick.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL! Goodbye to "Mr. Laughs". What a dick.
    Sure that had a lot to do with it, embarassed the org after every loss

Quote Originally Posted by matt robinson 17 View Post
    Sure that had a lot to do with it, embarassed the org after every loss
    Agreed. Players didn't look like they had his back either.

For the Rangers, they need a off minded coach since they have the King for another year before he asks for half of MSG to stay @ $10MM per. Already heard Lindy Ruff as a possible replacement...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

For the Rangers, they need a off minded coach since they have the King for another year before he asks for half of MSG to stay @ $10MM per. Already heard Lindy Ruff as a possible replacement...
    Alain Vigneault as well.
    Last edited by crasherino; 05-29-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Veteran
    I like Lindy Ruff, but I would let Mess coach