Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend is a hoax??

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    J.A. Adande ‏@jadande Jeff Ireland is going to ask Manti Te'o if his fake dead girlfriend was a whore
    Did he really tweet that?

The race to the bottom on Twitter continues.

Oh boy, this will get bad.

Rookie
    He either got Catfished or the dudes got major issues.

He's gay and has a girlfriend cover so that he could go to Notre Dame (religious school).

Pretty easy to figure out. And I bet everyone knew about it too. Probably part of the recruiting.

"Come to Notre Dame."
    "Can't, coach. I'm gay."
    "That's ok. I've got a fool proof idea."
    "Sounds good. Sign me up!"

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    He's gay and has a girlfriend cover so that he could go to Notre Dame (religious school).

Pretty easy to figure out. And I bet everyone knew about it too. Probably part of the recruiting.

"Come to Notre Dame."
    "Can't, coach. I'm gay."
    you probably shouldn't be posting in this thread.

POSSIBLY.

"Come to Notre Dame."
    "Can't, coach. I'm gay."
    That makes no sense. Why create a story that could eventually unravel when you could just lie and say "i am too busy for a g/f right now, i am just enjoying my time in college and bachelorhood" Not all athletes have steady g/fs or wives.

The story makes more sense for someone trying to curry favor from Heisman Voters and the public. Or someone with a pathological disorder.

Either way, if Manti was involved in the lie (and wasn't just duped into thinking he had an online gf that didn't exist) he is a moron.

This is cause for celebration. This PROVES without a shadow of a doubt that Cohen is NOT going to be the next GM! If there were anytime for them to try and sneak out that news, now would be that time.

All League
    Anyone else consider Te'o might be ghey?

southside AND southtown dangling the gay angle on the same page of the same thread. JI has reached a new 52 wk high.

If Te'o was to be the first big name athlete to come out, this would be the best way to do it ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Anyone else consider Te'o might be ghey?
    Yup. I was all over it: http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=253204&page=9

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

As someone who lies constantly to my wife about NOT having girlfriends, this story is somewhat of a mindfock.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    As someone who lies constantly to my wife about NOT having girlfriends, this story is somewhat of a mindfock.
    Is shakin and SAR the same fellow?

Shots fired.

Open the door, get on the floor. Everybody walk the OH ****, I'VE BEEN SHOT-osaur.

Is this like the Sandy Hook hoax that is going around the interweb? Every event has a conspiracy theory nowadays.

no, but maybe they're married to the same fake wife

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post

That makes no sense. Why create a story that could eventually unravel?

The story makes more sense for someone with a pathological disorder.

Either way, if Manti was involved he is a moron.
    Your head coach wears doggie-style tattoos, makes fetish videos, and embraces a cuckold lifestyle and you have to ask?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Does Manti really expect everyone to believe that he was tricked into a year long relationship with a "fake" girl that didnt exist???

Read the Deadspin article and the quotes from his father and the timeline of events. So who exactly did he fall in love with? Someone he never met in person and only talked to on the phone?? Then who was the girl on the phone for all those conversations? He is either the DUMBEST person on earth or a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Is this like the Sandy Hook hoax that is going around the interweb? Every event has a conspiracy theory nowadays.
    It's been rumored that Gastineau99 is actually a tool account used by the illuminati.

Proof?

G-A-S-T-I-N. 6 letters = 6
    99 upside down and backwards = 66
    E-A-U. 3 letters = the amount of 6's in the mark of the beast.

As you can clearly see, "Gastineau99" is just a cleverly disguised way to say "666".

#ExposeTheTruth