Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Mods why was my thread on the NFL.com mock draft deleted?

Hi Mods why was my thread on the NFL.com mock draft deleted?

Mods I started a thread earlier today on Daniel Jeremiah's mock draft on NFL.com ,which had the Jets picking Werner at #9 overall. The thread had a few posts from others here, and was a generally healthy debate. My thread has been arbitrarily deleted, yet other draft related ones remain.

Even a few plainly frivolous threads are still on the landing strip.

May I ask why this is happening? For me personally it's a negative experience on one of the more enjoyable Jets related sites.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Mods I started a thread earlier today on Daniel Jeremiah's mock draft on NFL.com ,which had the Jets picking Werner at #9 overall. The thread had a few posts from others here, and was a generally healthy debate. My thread has been arbitrarily deleted, yet other draft related ones remain.

May I ask why this is happening? For me personally it's a negative experience on one of the more enjoyable Jets related sites.
    I'm just assuming that it is bc their is a separate draft forum on the site. I don't think its personal.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

There is a link towards the top of the site that directs you to the draft board. Please put all draft related threads in there.

Thanks.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

SAR I
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 01-18-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Last, the Jets suck at it.

SAR I
    not to mention most important

First off, let me apologize for how you were treated, you will find that the so called "rules" around here are applied willy-nilly, without rhyme or reason. Almost as if the Mods are not a highly trained team of professionals.

Second, draft talk is wicked boring.

Third, I wear women's underwear. Isn't that vied?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Your thread was snubbed.

Next use of the term 'snubbed' should get autobanned.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Next person who uses 'autobanned' will be snubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Next person employing the use of either "snubbed" or "autobanned" (sic) will be concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Your thread was snubbed.
    I thought he withdrew the thread?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

Please refer to the following thread:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=252672

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    I thought he withdrew the thread?
    I suppose that could be characterized as "finishing" the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    First off, let me apologize for how you were treated, you will find that the so called "rules" around here are applied willy-nilly, without rhyme or reason. Almost as if the Mods are not a highly trained team of professionals.

I would have went with "helter-skelter". Willy-nilly comes off as an old coot.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Some of us are autounbannable.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I would have went with "helter-skelter". Willy-nilly comes off as an old coot.
    Exactly.

All Pro

#1, no one likes you.

#2 you are wrong.

#3 it's only vied that women's underwear actually fits on your big butt.

There is a draft forum...tell Vijay Singh I said hello!

Are you saying 32green sucks?

If there is one thing mods on here are lightning quick about it is moving anything with the word draft in it to the draft forum. you can have 20 awful threads full of idiotic bickering on totally irrelevant topics and they remain untouched but whisper.....draft....pick and the thing is gonzo alonzo.