Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Oprah Winfrey Network available in HD?

Hall Of Fame
    I must be one of the few people who don't care about Lance Armstrong or what he has to say. I care even less about athletes using steroids/PEDs.

I will never understand why people feel they need apologies from these athletes. They don't owe us anything. If he wants to stick a needle in his @ss so he can ride his bike real fast then God bless him. It cost him his balls, that is a steep enough price for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I must be one of the few people who don't care about Lance Armstrong or what he has to say. I care even less about athletes using steroids/PEDs.

I will never understand why people feel they need apologies from these athletes. They don't owe us anything. If he wants to stick a needle in his @ss so he can ride his bike real fast then God bless him. It cost him his balls, that is a steep enough price for me.
    Agreed. I don't care about steroid use, nor records in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Probably more appropriate in the Guilty Pleasures Thread, but I want to bang Gayle King. From behind, after she has orgasmed a few times,
    riding her big rump. I find her cute/hot.
    lol... now you got me googling Gayle King's ass.

damn you

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    lol... now you got me googling Gayle King's ass.

damn you
    LOL.

She's not my usual type. For some reason, watching CBS's Morning Show, all I think about is doing her from behind. As you can tell, I'm an intellectual.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Agreed. I don't care about steroid use, nor records in any sport.
    +1's.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    +1's.
    +2

If I was him, when the initial allegations came out from his fellow cyclists, I would have copped to it, adding "you guys used too, and I still whipped your asses."

This is akin to a bodybuilder accusing another competitor of using PEDs, it's just that widespread in the sport.

LOL.

She's not my usual type. For some reason, watching CBS's Morning Show, all I think about is doing her from behind. As you can tell, I'm an intellectual.
    no judgement.

i have a few of those in my "i want to bang but cant really explain why" archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    no judgement.

i have a few of those in my "i want to bang but cant really explain why" archives.
    Just proves we're men. I was on a site the other day where an image of a "average housewife", nude and on all fours facing away, was posted. I was more turned on by her natural heat than from the many so called "professional" chicks/models on the internet.

Love the new slogan under your avatar, BTW.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I have a 51 inch plasma.

How far should I sit from Oprah?
    Be careful her Minge has a gun LOL

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...inge-has-a-gun

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Cycling has a huge international following, and Lance Armstrong is human garbage. Not only did he lie and cheat his way to record breaking performances, but he threatened to sue and ruin the reputation of anyone who tried to blow the whistle against him. He's an *******, a terrible human. If I saw him on the street I might take a swing at him, for the good of society.

Which is precisely why I won't be watching his "apology." What a farce.
    This.

I don't really give a crap about cycling (although in its heydey I watched a Tour or two here and there) but what really bothers me about this guy is not just that he cheated, its the moral outrage and holier than thou stance he had in the face of overwhelming evidence both from testimony of others and hard evidence.

He had 2/3 of the US convinced that this was just another situation of the French, and other Euros trying to bring the Good ol US of A down. He essentially played to those prejudices and built up a huge movement on a downright fraudulent effort.

He raised 100s of millions of dollars (a good thing) as a hero because he accomplished what seemed to be impossible after conquering cancer. Of course, any quick review of what he did would demonstrate that it was in fact impossible - there is no way a clean racer could dominate in the fashion he did.

Now, everyone who is wearing one of those yellow bracelets, those people who for the past 5 years probably believed Armstrong's protestations in the face of the evidence and logic, will finally take off it off in embarassment and wonder why they latched on to and spent so much time invested in a hypocritcal, self-righteous fraud.

I don't begrudge anyone who dopes in sports. Everyone has their own cross to bear and in most of these sports, you need every edge to compete - I totally understand why people do it. But **** Lance Armstrong - he went above and beyond, made every attempt to ruin people who decided to come clean and held himself out to be the Knight in Shining Armor. He deserves everything he has coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    This.

I don't really give a crap about cycling (although in its heydey I watched a Tour or two here and there) but what really bothers me about this guy is not just that he cheated, its the moral outrage and holier than thou stance he had in the face of overwhelming evidence both from testimony of others and hard evidence.

He had 2/3 of the US convinced that this was just another situation of the French, and other Euros trying to bring the Good ol US of A down. He essentially played to those prejudices and built up a huge movement on a downright fraudulent effort.

He raised 100s of millions of dollars (a good thing) as a hero because he accomplished what seemed to be impossible after conquering cancer. Of course, any quick review of what he did would demonstrate that it was in fact impossible - there is no way a clean racer could dominate in the fashion he did.

Now, everyone who is wearing one of those yellow bracelets, those people who for the past 5 years probably believed Armstrong's protestations in the face of the evidence and logic, will finally take off it off in embarassment and wonder why they latched on to and spent so much time invested in a hypocritcal, self-righteous fraud.

I don't begrudge anyone who dopes in sports. Everyone has their own cross to bear and in most of these sports, you need every edge to compete - I totally understand why people do it. But **** Lance Armstrong - he went above and beyond, made every attempt to ruin people who decided to come clean and held himself out to be the Knight in Shining Armor. He deserves everything he has coming to him.
    And here is the crux of the issue. For this, not the use of PEDs, he should be eviscerated.

Just proves we're men. I was on a site the other day where an image of a "average housewife", nude and on all fours facing away, was posted. I was more turned on by her natural heat than from the many so called "professional" chicks/models on the internet.

thank you, it was a team collaboration

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

was it nudeaveragehousewives.com per chance?

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    was it nudeaveragehousewives.com per chance?
    No. But, trust me, the thread was rife with examples from both sides of the attractiveness spectrum.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I can't understand for the life of me why any one cares about Lance Armstrong.

These aren't real sports people, who the f cares.
    Right, riding bikes is ghey. Taking steroids to ride a bike faster is unbelievably ghey.

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Obviously. No one now thinks you have an Oprah fetish. No one.
    Don't you think if I had an Oprah fetish that I would've known by now if her Oprah Winfrey Network was available in HD?

All League
    We have a mini tour race in my neck of the woods the past 4 years, with many Tour de France racers including last years winner. And you wont believe the turnout to watch this. It was pretty exciting for 5 minutes. The big plus, is the business it brings to town when they roll through, many dollars spent.

But even before we had this event, and the reason they started it, was due to all the tight bike short wearing yahoos that ate up Armstrongs half a bannana hammock. Knowing the whole sport is pretty corrupt, wonder if interest wanes, or gets bigger now with "clean" riders??

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Right, riding bikes is ghey. Taking steroids to ride a bike faster is unbelievably ghey.
    I'm going to give you such a pinch when I see you on my next ride past the boardwalk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I'm going to give you such a pinch when I see you on my next ride past the boardwalk.
    Ohhhh promises promises