Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Leaf News

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryan Leaf News

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...sent-to-prison

Wow can it get any worse for this guy! What a creep!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you **** up such an easy ride?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its funny when he was drafted a lot of experts thought he was going to be the better QB compared to Peyton. Boy were they wrong!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    sign this beast

still better than sanchez

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    How do you **** up such an easy ride?
    I said the same thing about Lawrence Taylor. He said he tried crack once and became addicted. Then stupid decisions follow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I said the same thing about Lawrence Taylor. He said he tried crack once and became addicted. Then stupid decisions follow.
    Egh, it's a shame. Sometimes, it's just better to say "**** it" and go to bed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is only 3 options for a junkie like Leaf. Jails, institutions or death.

Hopefully, one day he can rehabilitate himself before its too late.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    There is only 3 options for a junkie like Leaf. Jails, institutions or death.

Hopefully, one day he can rehabilitate himself before its too late.
    Definitely Bellview.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Egh, it's a shame. Sometimes, it's just better to say "**** it" and go to bed.
    I think football players and soldiers are unique in that being tough works in their line of work; however, it doesn't fit society in general and they have a hard time adjusting after their stint is over.

Winston Churchill used to say fck it before going to bed during WWII. He also was drunk most of the time also.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    No Way! is that him? lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think football players and soldiers are unique in that being tough works in their line of work; however, it doesn't fit society in general and they have a hard time adjusting after their stint is over.

Winston Churchill used to say fck it before going to bed during WWII. He also was drunk most of the time also.
    lol, that's why I drink alone and go to bed immediately after. Like, I'm not afraid to admit that I can get a little bit of "douchebag" drunk sometimes and that I would get my ass handed to me so damn bad in a drunk fight. I mean, my personality already makes people want to stab me in the face, so a drunk version would just be a treat.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    can u guys that look so similar be that different???? lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, that's why I drink alone and go to bed immediately after. Like, I'm not afraid to admit that I can get a little bit of "douchebag" drunk sometimes and that I would get my ass handed to me so damn bad in a drunk fight. I mean, my personality already makes people want to stab me in the face, so a drunk version would just be a treat.
    There are different stages of life where you can get away with drinking but sooner or later when you get married and have kids etc. you pay the price.
    When you are young drinking a few beers and sowing your oaks ( your stage I think) life is wonderful; however, slowly but surely you pay the price for anything but social drinking ( a glass of wine or two every so often). Trust me on this as I've seen a lot of my friends age expotentially in their 40s and 50s.
    Oh yeah, bad attitude etc is just one of the problems.

Bottom line is enjoy it now but remember nothing in life comes free.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are different stages of life where you can get away with drinking but sooner or later when you get married and have kids etc. you pay the price.
    When you are young drinking a few beers and sowing your oaks ( your stage I think) life is wonderful; however, slowly but surely you pay the price for anything but social drinking ( a glass of wine or two every so often). Trust me on this as I've seen a lot of my friends age expotentially in their 40s and 50s.
    Oh yeah, bad attitude etc is just one of the problems.

Bottom line is enjoy it now but remember nothing in life comes free.
    Yea, you're probably right. I mean, I've held the notion that some randy kid without the proper life experience just doesn't know the things that a grown, 40 something or other man would know. So, I trust that you're right.

Also, it's not exactly that I have a bad attitude or anything, I just seem to genuinely piss people off without even trying. I mean, I (generally) try to treat people right proper, but I still manage to say just the right thing every once in awhile to provoke disdain. In other words, I'm a ****.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, you're probably right. I mean, I've held the notion that some randy kid without the proper life experience just doesn't know the things that a grown, 40 something or other man would know. So, I trust that you're right.

Also, it's not exactly that I have a bad attitude or anything, I just seem to genuinely piss people off without even trying. I mean, I (generally) try to treat people right proper, but I still manage to say just the right thing every once in awhile to provoke disdain. In other words, I'm a ****.
    I don't know much about you so I'm not judging you. This is a message board and is really different than real life. So I'm generalizing about drinking in general. Not to be taken personally. I already assume you to be a good guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know much about you so I'm not judging you. This is a message board and is really different than real life. So I'm generalizing about drinking in general. Not to be taken personally. I already assume you to be a good guy.
    Oh no, not taking it personal. Just reflecting and speaking at the same time, lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by N Y J View Post
    sign this beast

still better than sanchez
    Ill put him under center right now!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign the BEAST!!!